Did anyone see Oasis at the arena on Saturday 11th October??

Hi people. im not a hardcore fan anymore but i used to be really into the early stuff that oasis produced. I was a bit sceptical about the gig but it turned to be fantastic..If you went, what are your thoughts???

I was there. Feel the same about the early stuff. The gig was amazing... glad I wasn't stood on the floor though... looked a bit too much for me!

I went Friday. Oasis were excellent, Twisted Wheel were bloody awful, and the crowd was full of nobheads

lol, well my poor daughter went she came home with no shoes no jumper and she was wet through with urine. she loved it she said it was crazy some man pushed her so she punched him lol. she was at the front oh my god!!!!

she said even the sercurity was soaked with wee. she said the funny part was turning round seeing her jumper being thrown through the crowd.

lol, well my poor daughter went she came home with no shoes no jumper and she was wet through with urine. she loved it she said it was crazy some man pushed her so she punched him lol. she was at the front oh my god!!!!

she said even the sercurity was soaked with wee. she said the funny part was turning round seeing her jumper being thrown through the crowd.

And you have to pay for that. :huh:

lol, yes she paid, she said very rock and roll. we said how disgusting!! the poor cleaners that have to clean up.

lol, yes she paid, she said very rock and roll. we said how disgusting!! the poor cleaners that have to clean up.

Why is it 'lol' when she came home covered in pee?

i lol because she thought it was a great gig and we thought it was vile the way she came home to think she paid to see them it was like a sarcastic lol. we have all done mad and crazy things. supose it depends on your humor :loopy:

How bizarre! Surely most Oasis fans now are in their mid/late thirties?

I lost one of my shoes at my first ever gig and had to go home and explain to my mum(housemartins). It was only that the next one was a "sit down" teenfest at the city hall (a-ha) that she let me go!

Sad noone likes Twisted Wheel but on the more positive front, that means they keep playing smaller venues like the Plug and I keep getting to chat with JBS. :love:

she is 18 and has loved oasis since she was about 6 her fav is wonder wall she knew it word for word, so i imagine there were young ones there too as well as the thirty somethings.

i can imagine your mums face when you returned with the shoe missing i was shocked she lost her jumper too, we went to see the stones and there was flying wee there too. wot is it with these people how vile a good hot shower was the order of the night from dad but i explained to him she is 18 now you know lol we cant really tell her what to do and where to go.

she is 18 now you know lol we cant really tell her what to do and where to go.

Why, she may not listen but you can certainly still advice your children regardless of age.

advice??? on what? surley you dont mean about going to a gig do you?

we guide and try to assist but telling what to do and not to do i would never. she is her own person she goes to uni and im sure she knows whats best for herself.