Thieves strike again

i realy dont think the theives of today are too bothered about camera's they just wear hoody's & balaclarvers they only understand one thing thats a big bat smacking them very hard & that is exactly what they are going to get if i catch them. i no i will prob be in trouble myself for that but what else is there to do if you can't deffend your own propety there is something wrong & you might as well give them the keys to you house & say help yourself.

And as times get harder,the situation will get worse.

LOL:hihi::D If only we were allowed...personally, I'm gonna wire the gate's up to the main's....out door socket I fixed for the xmas lights..lol

Ooooooh, sorry officer, I've no idea where this extra piece of cable came from...with inocent blinking pretty eye's:hihi:

any body on your property who is uninvited you can cause reasonable force in defending your property. but it does not say how much force. and then its comes under self defence then.;)

Maybe install a wireless alarm system? Easy to set up and work pretty well. They're not cheap but then neither is losing all your kit and/or increased insurance premiums.

yes some one has striped a private house out near where we live iv reported,and reported it as they have taken all the copper out and its flooded the house and back yard,and its poring into the road

for 2 weeks now iv complained about it as..its waisting water and damage to the property

for 2 weeks now iv complained about it as..its waisting water and damage to the property

Can you film it and send it to Look North? It will be amazing how fast repairs are carried out then.