Thieves strike again

they just been back again & i very nearly caught them they drive a red honda civic m or n reg looked lowered & load exhaust if anyone no's of a car like this let me no & i will go check it out.

cheers.

Rub the locks with a strong chilli pepper. Then rig up some ground white pepper just inside the door so that it falls in their faces when they open the door.

Even if theyre wearing gloves, their first instinct when hit with the white pepper will be to rub their eyes; with the fingers / gloves covered in chilli oil :)

The screams should wake you.

Buy a few bear traps and leave them in the garden to catch them pesky foxes, stick a sign on your fence of your intention to use bear traps to catch foxes, and a disclaimer voiding you from responsibility should anyone trespass.

last night my shed was broken into for the 5th time this time they took my chainsaw & 2 cans with petrol in. im getting sick of it now i need to do something very drastic to stop them next time they come.

any idea's

as your shed got a metal handle and do you have electric power supply, if so wire the handle up to it and just wait.when it happens they will never do it again:thumbsup:

put a plank of wood just inside door way with nails pointing up

in the dark the see nowt but when they stand on the nails you will here them scream

I had the contents of my shed emptied a few years ago and now i keep nothing in it apart from my screws and nails, all my old tools and basically stuff of little value. I still reinforced the doors and hinges though.

as your shed got a metal handle and do you have electric power supply, if so wire the handle up to it and just wait.when it happens they will never do it again:thumbsup:

no i have no power to the shed if i did it would be the first thing i would do.

Of course the sensible option would be to dig a moat all the way around the perimeter of your garden. The obvioulsy add a few baby alligators and the odd shoal of pirhanas. Then you stop the burglary and destroy any evidence of your actions!

some great idea's being suggested but alligators & things like that are a bit over my buget

Just hang a note on the door.Smile for the camera.

A police presence is usually the best way to deter thieves and hooligans.

Does any one remember a magazine called Tit bits?

I read an article in it about twenty years ago. Some guy lived in an area of high crime and vandalism, he painted the word polite on the side of of an old abandoned car, the crime rate became zero.

Just hang a note on the door.Smile for the camera.

i realy dont think the theives of today are too bothered about camera's they just wear hoody's & balaclarvers they only understand one thing thats a big bat smacking them very hard & that is exactly what they are going to get if i catch them. i no i will prob be in trouble myself for that but what else is there to do if you can't deffend your own propety there is something wrong & you might as well give them the keys to you house & say help yourself.