OFFICIAL Owls vs Blades - Derby day banter thread

Surprisingly enough Jeffers has looked quite lively in his brief appearances in recent weeks, so providing he don't get injured you and Ugo may get a shock, let's hope Jermaine Johnson is on form too, I ain't making no predictions but it could be an interesting game, hope it's not a no score draw but I'll take that over a defeat :thumbsup:

You seem to be forgetting Beattie, Sharp, Quinn, Cotterill, Speed and Howard...........!!!

Forget Jermaine Johnson, IF these lads are on form it won't be an interesting game cos it'll be over by half time!!

Beattie hasn't look "quite good" in recent wks he's looked quite amazing.

You seem to be forgetting Beattie, Sharp, Quinn, Cotterill, Speed and Howard...........!!!

Forget Jermaine Johnson, IF these lads are on form it won't be an interesting game cos it'll be over by half time!!

How can you forget J.J!.. he murdered your side last time round!

How can you forget J.J!.. he murdered your side last time round!

Yes he did, do you think we'll make the same mistake again?

Did JJ murder Chris Armstrong down at Reading earlier in the season?

Yes he did, do you think we'll make the same mistake again?

Did JJ murder Chris Armstrong down at Reading earlier in the season?

He was tired from sitting on the coach LOL!...:hihi::hihi:

Not forgetting them Stockers, just concentrating on our strengths and weaknesses, neither of us know who will hit form on the day, like I said United are looking strong :thumbsup:

Well my 5 week ban from the S&H FA doesn't come into effect till the 20th, so I'm still available for this game :)

My prediction is that it will be a poor game, as most derbies generally are.

Well my 5 week ban from the S&H FA doesn't come into effect till the 20th.

Whats the ban for, spitting your dummy out? :thumbsup:

Whats the ban for, spitting your dummy out? :thumbsup:

To cut a long story short,

I chested a ball out for a throw in, the ref decided it was a hand ball (bizarre) and I told him it was a "dire decision" (exact words) so he gave me a yellow. Even their players and manager were telling him I chested it out

I ran to get back in position, my brother asked what the yellow was for so I responded "cause the ref has got the decision *insert swear* wrong I'm being booked"

He calls me back over, tells me he won't have anyone swearing at him and brandishes a straight red. I told him I hadn't sworn at him but he wouldn't listen.

It's strange really, cause normally I'd be shouting at the ref, but I was calm and complexed on this occasion.

Anyways, further to that, my brother kicked a ball at the end of the game to our club secretary who was half a pitch away, it brushed against the ref and he has sent my brother off too and reported back to the FA that it was "Assault". Pure madness.

Needles to say the ref had been a mans genetalia all game anyways.

Anyways, back on topic :)

COYRAWW

To cut a long story short,

I chested a ball out for a throw in, the ref decided it was a hand ball (bizarre) and I told him it was a "dire decision" (exact words) so he gave me a yellow. Even their players and manager were telling him I chested it out

I ran to get back in position, my brother asked what the yellow was for so I responded "cause the ref has got the decision *insert swear* wrong I'm being booked"

He calls me back over, tells me he won't have anyone swearing at him and brandishes a straight red. I told him I hadn't sworn at him but he wouldn't listen.

It's strange really, cause normally I'd be shouting at the ref, but I was calm and complexed on this occasion.

Anyways, further to that, my brother kicked a ball at the end of the game to our club secretary who was half a pitch away, it brushed against the ref and he has sent my brother off too and reported back to the FA that it was "Assault". Pure madness.

Needles to say the ref had been a mans genetalia all game anyways.

Anyways, back on topic :)

COYRAWW

You sound like Neil Warnock, you must have had your cards marked.

Sounds like the ref has issues with the Lovin family that day.

Both teams have players which could influence the game, but its who keeps there head on a very highly tensed afteroon.

I fancy Jeffers to do something in this game, and i fancy a goal of Esajas a nice free kick into the top corner.

I fancy Jeffers to do something in this game, and i fancy a goal of Esajas a nice free kick into the top corner.

Phew i was begining to worry then but now Corker has put his betting curse on the match i think we'll be ok :thumbsup: