Hey guys it's the x factor rapper

I think we should campaign for Geoff to install a new smiley.. One that 'Yawns' or something similar..

Welcome to the Forum anyhow ;)

Originally posted by AJ sheffield

In my case its not enough sex :sad:

awwwwww! :D

ok ok sheffrapper, enuff already - stoppit now ...we got the message!

lol glad u got it any sexy ladies from sheffield on here then

Have to say I have heard of X-Factor but have never seen it.

Originally posted by sheffrapper

da bouncer your just jealous cos u aint got the guts to go on tv and rap like i did hell i put sheffield on the map when i went on tv...

You put Sheffield on the map? You're clearly dilluded with illusions of grandure. But thanks for going on TV and doing your "rap" - it made me laugh, a lot.

well like they say any press is good and thanks m8 another fan any shefffield girls want to rate me on hot or not

Guest nslack

I was feeling sorry for you until you said you put sheffield on the map, the steel industry, the student games and the games on channel four helped more, but anywhooo that's all for another thread (hmmm has that been done yet?)

No seriously tho, some people have given you a hard time here, but at least they apologised mate, good on you for having the guts to go on TV and sing in the first place :clap: not alot of people can do that, good luck for next time :thumbsup:

lol thats what simon sed to my auditon in leeds when i really got good was itv2, also i didnt go into sing simon asked me too so i did and like a fool i did the bleeped out version looks soo bad bk on tv lol

i am going bk this year and i will get thru

true i was going over top put sheffield on map! i did kinda but the games steel industry is what put it right up there with the best

Can I have a translater?

hazel