Call of duty 4...

very true 1st person shooters are better on the PC, but upg your PC so that it can run the latest games can be very very costly (which is why i moved onto the xbox, you can pic up a cheap on off of ebay)

Yeah thats true, but you can use the same pc for maaaaany other things at which point its value becomes a bargain. I for example use my pc for music production, graphics, virtualization (for software development) and 3D, so being able to play games on the computer is almost a free bonus.

Well its just point and click with one hand and run around/jump/crawl/switch guns with the other. Once you master it, nothing comes close.

Hmmm ... fair point ! i can't really agree or disagree as i have never really played a FPS on a PC. COD 4 on the xbox and ps3 both are really easy for me to control on the joypad though.

Can't wait for COD5 :)

:(

£60 to fix a problem that they acknowledge is in 80% of xbox's !!!!

Robbin Gits !

His 12month warranty has no doubt run out if they fix it his warranty will start again and his 3 years for 3 red lights plus if he complains and moans and tells them he may jack the 360 in and buy a ps3 they may give him a game too

Yeah thats true, but you can use the same pc for maaaaany other things at which point its value becomes a bargain. I for example use my pc for music production, graphics, virtualization (for software development) and 3D, so being able to play games on the computer is almost a free bonus.

Good point but for me all i use it for is internet use, ms word, etc so it is expensive for me to upgrade and to be fair having a 360, hooked upto a tv with a bigger screen then my monitor and surround sound makes gaming much more fun!

Now if i could have a PC that would be upg for free then great :hihi:

and despite the annoying american kids moaning about being shot i like the banter on the xbox live!

His 12month warranty has no doubt run out if they fix it his warranty will start again and his 3 years for 3 red lights plus if he complains and moans and tells them he may jack the 360 in and buy a ps3 they may give him a game too

Nothing doing from Microsoft at all. They didn't want to know. They tried fobbing me off that it was a "storage problem", but when I told em I knew it was the graphics chip that had overheated cos of a design fault, and that that fault had been addressed in subsequent versions of the Xbox, he didn;t know what to say.

I'll just get it repaired locally, and if it goes again, buy a new one. I've heard the casic 360 will be £99 this Christmas, which is nice!

Anyone got COD 5 yet .... ??

I have just got it for the nintendo wii and it is awesome ... !!!

Its addictive as hell online !!

I've just bought this game for my PS3 & must say what a brilliant game it is too:cool::thumbsup: Just hope the next one to come out is as good,if not better:thumbsup:

Is it out for PS2 as well does anyone know?

Is it out for PS2 as well does anyone know?

5 is, but 4 isnt