Sheffield area pagans - where and who are you?!

I'm a pagan. By that I mean that I express my spirituality through marking the seasons and the natural rhythms of the earth. I'm not here to argue that my way is the only way, just that it makes me happy.

looks like Grahame got riled, not by Pagans or Wiccans. Seemed to me the articles he linked to are to a bunch of would be self publicising Satanists or some other antichristian grouping.

Personally it was the pushing of religious views and intolerance that turned me off catholicism, despite having a aunt who's a nun and an uncle, who I think is now a 'monsignor'.

Like a lot, I've researched through Wicca, paganism, buddhism etc etc. Came to the conclusion that there are themes central to all. I practice some 'rituals', but I'm not Wiccan or pagan, I have a respect for the traditions of others and realise I don't know enough to claim that path as my own. I currently follow my own path.

well if thats not been enough to put you off our wiccan brethren nothing will. my advice is read, anything you're not sure about cross reference untill you're sure. practise solitary, a hedge witch is a happy witch and above all don't do anything you're not comfortable with. i'm a great advocate of the kitchen witch. blessed be and don't get mixed up in a religios debate because everybody involved has to be right.

Hi all you witches out there

I want some advice please, im desperate. What are your thoughts on love spells. I want to bring a long lost love back and need some help. All love spells welcome xx

you should never use spells to control any one's will. A spell should be used on yourself to make you more atractive to other people. Plus once a spell is cast its harder to retract it than it was to cast it.

there's pagan activity at thornseat lodge and around broomhead reservoir..

I thought all christian religions were Pagan?

As I understand it, the origin of the word Pagan meant any religion NOT Christian.

I have not read all the posts but have you tried airey fairy they have pagan events there. They might know where the pagans are.

paganism is the worship of false gods,

it is not a good idea to offend the true God Jehovah.

think about what you are doing, your eternal future depends on it

There is no god. When you die that's it, end of

:loopy:

Ok there might not be a god. But when you die that is not it. The memory of your life go on. Your essence(or life force) goes on. Your remains if buried feeds the earth. Everything comes from earth and returns to earth (simplified). Its called the cycle of life. :)

Pagans are a life and well and living in Circle of Friends. ;)