The new Doctor Who

And did you spot the line: ‘You will be assimilated” just needed 'resistance is futile' and we know would be there next

how the bleeding hell are they getting out of this one???

And did you spot the line: ‘You will be assimilated” just needed 'resistance is futile' and we know would be there next

I thought that was weird, I'm hoping that will be part of some bigger picture. Why else would they nick the catchphrase from another villain from another TV series?

how the bleeding hell are they getting out of this one???

rory will walk out of the shower, just as amy wakes up and says 'i've just had a very wierd dream' and queue the tardis landing noise...

I thought that was weird, I'm hoping that will be part of some bigger picture. Why else would they nick the catchphrase from another villain from another TV series?

Mm but it's also been used by the Master... a return for him?

I was surprised about James Cordon - he did really well. Loved the Doctor having a bit of a social life and playing football (maybe he is what we need at the world cup?:hihi:)

What worries me is that he pulled a piece of the charred Tardis out of the crack - but if the Tardis blows up, where can it go from there?

I'm still waiting for Rory to appear and i'd imagine he probably will do, IMO they wrote him off far too quickly. Is this the only series Amy will be in as well?

Well predicted Tess. The first time i've fancied a man in uniform! :hihi:

Yes despite my initial reservations, I have thought they have been good. They work as a pair though so not sure how they would play against an older doctor/older assistant combo with either of them.

Much as i liked CE, when Billie got with DT, the chemistry was so much better and it's an essential part of Doctor Who.

Edited by EdnaKrabappe

rory will walk out of the shower, just as amy wakes up and says 'i've just had a very wierd dream' and queue the tardis landing noise...

I was thinking something along the same lines myself.

There's something wrong with the whole thing about all the Doctor's enemies getting together to do him once and for all.

Are we to believe that they've all put their differences aside just to bang him up in an intergalactic Chinese puzzle box.

How did they get together in the first place any way? Face Book? Join If You Hate The Doctor? I Bet Davros Can Get One Million Fans Before The Doctor. Or Enemies Of The Doctor Reunited?

I know Dr. Who is a fantasy program, but I like my fantasy to be credible at least by it's own ground rules. (If that makes sense)

I'll be interested to see how the program makers get out of this one and still make me believe.

What worries me is that he pulled a piece of the charred Tardis out of the crack - but if the Tardis blows up, where can it go from there?

There's a deleted scene where the Dr. is saying good bye to Rose and his other (single hearted self) after the events of The Stolen Earth/Journeys End episodes. He chucks piece of wood to his other self and says "chunk of Tardis grow your own"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un47J4vsGqI

I can't believe CE is saying he quit the show because he felt it was too violent.

Amy's house is a TARDIS?

What?

I was thinking something along the same lines myself.

There's something wrong with the whole thing about all the Doctor's enemies getting together to do him once and for all.

Not just his enemies - although that was the impression. And they haven't joined forces just because they want to get rid of him - they've joined forces because they know that the TARDIS is going to destroy the Universe, and they know he's the only one capable of flying it; therefore imprisoning him saves the Universe.

Or at least ... they think he is. They don't know about River Song.

Has anyone else noticed that there are two Doctors?

One has a red shirt and tie while the other has a blue shirt and tie.

I think both have appeared in each episode apart from Pandorica when the Doctor wore red the entire time so, unless they have made a huge continuity error, the blue Doctor is still out there :suspect:

P.S. I'm probably wrong ....I usually am anyway :hihi: