The new Doctor Who

I must say i've been a little underwhelmed at this series. The first two were great and they have slowly gone downhill. However saying that i'll watch them regardless! Bring back the weeping angels, they're the only ones that really do frighten me.

I'm very disappointed that the show this Saturday, even though it's only halfway through the series, (7/13) is the last one till the Autumn. :(

what is the sense of splitting the series up like this? It's really annoying.

I'm very disappointed that the show this Saturday, even though it's only halfway through the series, (7/13) is the last one till the Autumn. :(

I agree its a total pain!,

I love neil gaimans books so it was nice to see an episode from him,

and although I prefer david tennant as a doctor, matt smith is still a total dish!

and tell me...

are you like rory - - one of the plastic people?

Ok my Doctor Who theory before the big reveal this weekend: Who is River Song? The clue is in the name; River / Stream, Song / Music. Stream music! River is an iPod! (in the future when they make mad brilliant ipods). What was the Doctor's first line to Amy? "can I have an apple? All I can think about, Apples".

Can Steve Jobs regenerate?

I agree its a total pain!,

I love neil gaimans books so it was nice to see an episode from him,

and although I prefer david tennant as a doctor, matt smith is still a total dish!

and tell me...

are you like rory - - one of the plastic people?

yes, I'm very plastic, SDCC ;) but not as plastic as Jordan ;)

(PS, definitely swoon over DT, - followed him since he was a youngster in "Takin Over The Asylum" with Ken Stott - but no, not keen on MS)

Ok my Doctor Who theory before the big reveal this weekend: Who is River Song? The clue is in the name; River / Stream, Song / Music. Stream music! River is an iPod! (in the future when they make mad brilliant ipods). What was the Doctor's first line to Amy? "can I have an apple? All I can think about, Apples".

Can Steve Jobs regenerate?

I wonder if the twist is that Amy's Baby will grow up to be River Song?

Could be. But that's a bit obvious for Mr Moffat... But could well be... Oh well, we are about to find out and it has something to do with the first time they met I think... Silence in the library...

By the way my last post was firmly tongue in cheek about the huge speculation going on!

I believe this is due to it being shown in America and all us sci-fi fans know that America love nothing more than to stop a series for no apparent reason mid way through the series.

I have always wondered why they did that :huh:

I am 90% sure this is what is going to happen. I saw it weeks ago and mentioned it to Mrs 0742. The writers are promising a major twist but if this is it then they are in for a surprise because half the country already know.

Have to agree. I think this series has been particularly poor. And just don't get the "hey, look I'm quirky" Matt Smith.

Come back Tennant.

Noooo! Don't come back Tennant, He got quite boring in the end. All that running around shouting 'Ohh YESSS' :suspect:

I believe this is due to it being shown in America and all us sci-fi fans know that America love nothing more than to stop a series for no apparent reason mid way through the series.

I have always wondered why they did that :huh:

the American programmes usually have a mid season break for the superbowl, IIRC,

I am 90% sure this is what is going to happen. I saw it weeks ago and mentioned it to Mrs 0742. The writers are promising a major twist but if this is it then they are in for a surprise because half the country already know.

I don't know about "know", but "guess" or "suspect", certainly.

I believe the popular term for that episode is "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Well, well, well... Plain Talker if you do have access to a Tardis as I highly suspect just now, will you take me for a spin??