The new Doctor Who

Not just his enemies - although that was the impression. And they haven't joined forces just because they want to get rid of him - they've joined forces because they know that the TARDIS is going to destroy the Universe, and they know he's the only one capable of flying it; therefore imprisoning him saves the Universe.

Or at least ... they think he is. They don't know about River Song.

The judoon was there

Or even Amy (although she is supposedly dead now)

Not very well with the doctors help admittedly

Has anyone else noticed that there are two Doctors?

One has a red shirt and tie while the other has a blue shirt and tie.

I think both have appeared in each episode apart from Pandorica when the Doctor wore red the entire time so, unless they have made a huge continuity error, the blue Doctor is still out there :suspect:

P.S. I'm probably wrong ....I usually am anyway :hihi:

Brilliant, brilliant! There's a lot of rumours about the last episode and it is to Steven Moffat's credit that he has created this hugely enjoyable multi-layered story this season.

I believe that the last episode will re-visit almost every episode already shown this year and lots and lots of untied ends will be tied up.

Here are a couple: the tardis does come back to the young Amy waiting on her suitcase in the night, and the doctor comes back to Amy when she can't open her eyes in the byzantine and asks her to remember what he told her as a child. Also look out for Amy and rory waving from the hill and rory making the ultimate sacrifice again!) - all of the above in my own humble opinion of course!

Has anyone else noticed that there are two Doctors?

One has a red shirt and tie while the other has a blue shirt and tie.

I think both have appeared in each episode apart from Pandorica when the Doctor wore red the entire time so, unless they have made a huge continuity error, the blue Doctor is still out there :suspect:

P.S. I'm probably wrong ....I usually am anyway :hihi:

I have never noticed that - if you are right, that would be such a shock ending!! But it's happened - we have seen Rory and Amy doubles so why not the Doctor?

Here are a couple: the tardis does come back to the young Amy waiting on her suitcase in the night...

No, she dreamt that it was doing; and suddenly woke up to realise the noise was real.

No, she dreamt that it was doing; and suddenly woke up to realise the noise was real.

I totally agree with you that it could have happened that way. And that's all that story needed.

Having noticed loads of silly missed ends in this year's storyline I just really think there is a big reveal or re-evaluation of this year's stories. I'm probably wrong but we are within a breath of finding out !

I totally agree with you that it could have happened that way.

Well that's something. What mystifies me is how anyone could believe that it happened any other way.

Holey moley. Fantastic.

Steve moffatt knows how to write a timey wimey story!!

omg that was amazing, bring on Christmas!!!!!!!

I saw the first episode with Amy and the end of the last episode. Now I want to know everything that happened inbetween.

Best Who has been since it's return. A phenomenal end to a brilliant series.

Now, more!

Stunningly well woven episode which played the time-paradox element well (very Bill & Ted in him putting all the elements in place to fit). Character driven, and without the ridiculous excessive nature of RTD endings (notice we only needed a single Dalek menace, not a swarm of ships, or an invasive force...one Dalek!)

Actually felt that the second part was better than the first part last week, which is a rarity when it comes to multi-part stories. Left me wanting more at the end, and Christmas can't come around soon enough.

Highlights of the episode include (but are not limited to)...

*"I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool!"

*"How unexpected. Lucky for me I was just wearing this suit!"

*The story he told young Amy which led to the 'old, new, borrowed, blue' reminding her of the Tardis.

Interesting that those who thought that the Tardis did come back for her all those episodes back (which was really a dream) were partially right in that The Doctor came back to her - and perhaps it is the subconscious memory of him telling her the story back then that led to her dreaming of his return in the first place.

Looking forward to seeing how the next River tale pans out as it hints that it will be the one which reveals a lot about her, and why The Doctor won't like it.

Edited by Beakerzoid

Beaker, thank GOD someone finally said fezes instead of fez's...

/grammar Police message ends!