The new Doctor Who

There isn't automatically a paradox inherent in someone seeing their own future. Indeed, it could be the glimpse into their own future that caused them to do the things that make that future happen.

Isn't the paradox that you can't meet yourself

I believe that that is the reason Amy and first Rory then at the end Amy herself was on a hillside in the previous episode because they/her knew that it was imposable to meet themselves

I've now got a headache lol

Me either - thought it was a poor one to be honest.

Does anyone know the track that they played towards the end of the episode - really liked it and would like to download it. - thank you

Did you mean the part in the art gallery? Thought it was really lovely too.

The one when Vincent was in there was chances by Athlete. They are just about to release a Greatest Hits.

Edited by EdnaKrabappe

Did you mean the part in the art gallery? Thought it was really lovely too.

The one when Vincent was in there was chances by Athlete. They are just about to release a Greatest Hits.

Have they had any hits?

Got a horrible feeling I'm not going to be keen on tonight's episode simply on the grounds that I can't stick James Corden.

Have they had any hits?

Got a horrible feeling I'm not going to be keen on tonight's episode simply on the grounds that I can't stick James Corden.

Well they won the Ivor novello award for wires Wires and Tourist won lots of stuff. They are quite successful in America as well.

The Pandorica opens this Saturday and it may just be the story that makes you spend the summer re-watching the other episodes of this series.

Expect Moffat style multilayers...

I was surprised about James Cordon - he did really well. Loved the Doctor having a bit of a social life and playing football (maybe he is what we need at the world cup?:hihi:)

What worries me is that he pulled a piece of the charred Tardis out of the crack - but if the Tardis blows up, where can it go from there?

I'm still waiting for Rory to appear and i'd imagine he probably will do, IMO they wrote him off far too quickly. Is this the only series Amy will be in as well?

Well, as you saw, Amy found the engagement ring, which seems to have started the ball rolling.

Glad to see River Song is back and the cybermen too, heard mention of others as well but, we shall have to see what happens.

Is this the only series Amy will be in as well?

BBC have said she's contracted to at least one more series.

BBC have said she's contracted to at least one more series.

Yay!! I like her, she's much better than the other assistants who were like wet blankets.

I didn't think these two were going to work well together - how wrong I was.

I think the last two episodes will make a lot of sense of the first episode and other untied ends... Yay for Amy Pond staying. She is hot!

Wow. Cybermen acting like "the thing". Awesome.