The new Doctor Who

I tend to agree with Greenback, it was good for what it's meant to be.

When I was a kid my dad thought Dr Who was rubbish...

...now I'm my dads age, at least I didn't think this new series was rubbish. So it must be an improvement.

On a different note, this

Originally posted by feargal

...his assistant? I vote Kristian... I think he'd enjoy running round in fancy gear, and wresting baddies!

really caught my eye, y'see, on a different forum I frequent, the witty gay dude (well the one that's really like K. anyway) goes by the name "BaddyB".

The idea of Kristian wrestling Baddy, well, you can imagine...

;)

Guest Ant

I always thought it was odd when he was being interviewed about being the doctor. He kept saying "in the next series I - or whoever the next doctor will be -" so I suppose all the signs were there.

Thinks: we're discussing Dr Who Christmas specials. We're Whovians. My God, I'm turning into Comic Book Man.

Originally posted by Ant

My God, I'm turning into Comic Book Man.

Good grief. it's Comic Book GUY, as EVERYBODY knows.

*turns to page 37 of Simpsons Episode Guide: Volume 2*

;)

Originally posted by foo_fighter

I

on a different forum I frequent, the witty gay dude (well the one that's really like K. anyway) goes by the name "BaddyB".

The idea of Kristian wrestling Baddy, well, you can imagine...

;)

Hey, I'm not wrestling with anyone! Not unless there's money in it for me, I don't have to mix the mud myself, or bring my own sequinned g-string. I've been caught like that before! :blush:

K x

Originally posted by timo

I think JoeP would make a superb Doctor Who. He would travel through time and space, spreading wisdom, healing intergalactic rifts and battling grotesque monsters [well, he did a good job on the now closed Politics forum]. He would be the first Doctor with a Nottinghamshire accent!

Fantastic idea, Timo - love it! :thumbsup:

Joe's even got the mad hair! (Joke!)

And Kristian as the doc's sidekick - brilliant! I'd watch it! (Especially if Joe got to write the script as well ....)

StarSparkle - hoping the BBC are listening .....

Cheers Timo!

I just hope Kristian runs slower than I do....that way when on the run from the baddies I just need to outrun Kristian and not jet-assisted Daleks....:)

And....as for the hair....I'll have the forum know that I've had it cut since the photo in the Star! :D

Joe

Originally posted by JoeP

I just hope Kristian runs slower than I do....that way when on the run from the baddies I just need to outrun Kristian and not jet-assisted Daleks....:)

Stop saying baddies please, I've already explained why. ;)

I MISSED IT! I thought there would be a rerun but I can't find it! IS there any way I can still watch the first episode? We thought we'd recorded it but it didn't work.

I'd wanted to watch it before the 2nd one.

:(

Originally posted by StarSparkle

Fantastic idea, Timo - love it! :thumbsup:

Joe's even got the mad hair! (Joke!)

And Kristian as the doc's sidekick - brilliant! I'd watch it! (Especially if Joe got to write the script as well ....)

StarSparkle - hoping the BBC are listening .....

Hey StarSparkle! I could write scripts too you know! I'm not just a pretty face! (Well not even a pretty face if truth be known!) :D

K x

It's OK Kristian,

I wouldn't be able to fit in writing for Dr Who until after I've done the two sitcom pilots that my nascent film and media company are shooting in the summer.

Although....if I wrote a Dr Who script and sold it....it might pay for the two pilots... :)

Joe

Can I be a malevolent bad guy - awwwwwww g'wan - I've always wanted a velvet suit and a tissue compression eliminator!!!!

Originally posted by valleygirl

I MISSED IT! I thought there would be a rerun but I can't find it! IS there any way I can still watch the first episode? We thought we'd recorded it but it didn't work.

I'd wanted to watch it before the 2nd one.

:(

I'm not sure if I can mention this or not, but it's available through the various file sharing channels. Sorry if i'm not allowed to mention this, but thought it'd be ok as it's a BBC prog (which we have all paid for anyway) and it's already been on.