Kings Of Leon.Best thing since...

Number 1 album;3 weeks top of singles chart.Only discovered them last year but they still seem to be relatively unknown in this country still.Am I getting excited (bit too strong a word for me) or does anyone agree with me that they're the best thing in years?

Completely agree. Until I saw them at V Festival I didn't know much about them. But they were amazing, and really rocked! It's hard for me to enjoy bands when I dont know many of their songs, but they were very captivating and very sexy!

Sex On Fire is an instant classic, i could listen to that song all day long, i wasnt even that keen before but i love em now

Yeah I like them.

My sister has kudos points from me for going to see them in 2006 at Bridlington Spa, what a great venue to see them in. :cool:

I quite like sex on fire but I do wonder if it's the best song... (I prefer Molly's chambers) and I still wonder if we get tickled more by the mention of sex than the actual song? The riff reminds me of Dakota by Stereophonics though which is not a bad thing, I think the two songs complement each other well.

The album's to grow on me yet but i'm still liking Youth and Young manhood the best.

Great band.

I like 'Fans' best as a live track, and 'Mc Fearless' from Because of the times.

Saw them in Nottingham last year and loved them, i like the rawness of the live performances, i just hope they don't get too polished to suit radio play because that rustic sound is what sets them apart.

Emperor’s new clothes for me. They are over hyped and over here!

They are ok at best but nothing special.

wouldnt say theyre the best ever or owt but i do like em

got all 3 albums, the second one was almost brand new from a charity shop for about £2 :P

wouldnt say theyre the best ever or owt but i do like em

got all 3 albums, the second one was almost brand new from a charity shop for about £2 :P

You missing the newest one then Mel?

theres 4??

well im missing one then :P

i have the latest

tbh i can never remember the names, the one i got from the charity shop is the black cover with the flowery thing on it

theres 4??

well im missing one then :P

i have the latest

tbh i can never remember the names, the one i got from the charity shop is the black cover with the flowery thing on it

Youth and young manhood with Molly's chambers on.

Aha shake heartbreak which you've got the second edition of. With the Bucket on.

Last year's Because of the times.

And the latest one.

I love Kings of Leon and have done for years, their tunes are really catchy even though its hard to make out the words in some songs. I'm trying to get tickets to see them in Sheff so wish me luck.

I think the new album could've been better, it feels like it's half finished and there's a lot of padding on there. It seems the record company has rushed released it to capitalise on their growing popularity in the UK and their upcoming arena tour. I'm not sure i'm liking their new stadium rock direction, it's all getting a little bit samey for me.

But I'm happy for them that they're finally getting the credit they deserve. Every album previous to the latest has been very strong throughout, and they've put together a great back catalogue already and I can't wait to see them again - this'll be my fourth time and finally at Sheffield!

Anyone who's new to KOL, and are only familiar with their last two albums, MUST listen to the first two albums it'll show you just how far their sound as come and how good they've always been, I reckon you'll find yourself going back to those two albums more than their latest efforts.

Aha Shake Heartbreak is one of my all time favourite albums, it's never off in the car, at home or on the iPod. I must admit I prefered it when they had big bushy beareds and long mucky hair - I wished they'd grow them back, they're too clean these days!