Anyone know anything about all the coppers around Deerlands in Parsons Cross?

Update.....

I went for a paper, and the police are still there, this is day 4 :o

Any updates or news:?

my daughter has recently been given a house on deerlands avenue, it hasnt been habital yet but they have spent a few hundred pounds on decorating and carpets for her to go and put the finishing touches on her home to find the kitchen window completly taken out ,the back door kicked in ,the boiler nicked and all the decorateing nackered. the police were on that rd saturday morning when they found the house .they reported it for the police to come out 8 hours later because they had been seeing to something quite gruesome were the words off the cop that had been on the rd .sunday morning there was a forensic tent on the back garden of the house higher up from my daughters,you carnt tell me there is nothing wrong with parson cross as the cops and council both have said today it isnt the best place for a couple with a baby as it has the worst rate for drugs and burgalaries .i grew up on the manor and my family still live there and it isnt a patch on the cross.how many is it that have been fatally wounded this year in that area this year?

my daughter has recently been given a house on deerlands avenue, it hasnt been habital yet but they have spent a few hundred pounds on decorating and carpets for her to go and put the finishing touches on her home to find the kitchen window completly taken out ,the back door kicked in ,the boiler nicked and all the decorateing nackered. the police were on that rd saturday morning when they found the house .they reported it for the police to come out 8 hours later because they had been seeing to something quite gruesome were the words off the cop that had been on the rd .sunday morning there was a forensic tent on the back garden of the house higher up from my daughters,you carnt tell me there is nothing wrong with parson cross as the cops and council both have said today it isnt the best place for a couple with a baby as it has the worst rate for drugs and burgalaries .i grew up on the manor and my family still live there and it isnt a patch on the cross.how many is it that have been fatally wounded this year in that area this year?

Eleven (at last count)

Eleven (at last count)

Eleven people fatally wounded on the Cross this year?

Fair point Jabber, let's hope it does'nt spread:(

The more cop's the better in my veiw, despite bad press they do a top job!

This makes me sooooooh MAD, there has been a really decent house empty for five years near us...the landlord does'nt give a hoot and has let it get wrecked....was an ideal family house in a nice quiet area of Shiregreen, so sad! It's a hell of a lot better than Deerland's.

Well bearing in mind that no information as yet as been given out yet (i.e no police statements), then I think that its very unwise for you to also mention something like this

I certainly hope it is, finally at last after all this time! Your family must be devasted, thoughts with you babe!

Well i am sorry to say that i have lived on deerlands avenue for 5 yrs now and we have had no problems what so ever. Me and my husband have lived on the parson cross area since we were kids both on buchanan rd and still no problems so the cross is not as bad as people make it out to be .

Well i am sorry to say that i have lived on deerlands avenue for 5 yrs now and we have had no problems what so ever. Me and my husband have lived on the parson cross area since we were kids both on buchanan rd and still no problems so the cross is not as bad as people make it out to be .

I was born and bred on there and loved it. There are a few bad uns but you get those everywhere.

Im shocked by the eleven woundings this year though.

Please, tell me is this area just below the flat's in the middle of Deerlands to your right as you go toward roundabout.......Jeeeeesh if it is, as it will make sense to me.

well said..... we live on buchanan rd and had no problems... all i can say things happen to people not for no reason... if that makes sence