Wagon Wheels - Have they shrunk?

omg!! Yeah. i think you'll find that everything has ****ing shrunk. I bought some Breakaways the other day. Guess what? They'd shrunk. Then i bougt some tescos Bakewell tarts. They'd shrunk too. BUT the packaging is still the same size. Innit. GRR

I love this forum, I have never joined one before, and am not from Sheffield. I joined because I was having the very same argument about the alleged shrinking Wagon Wheel, I am firmly in the perception camp, ie. we have smaller hands, further research from the manufacturers, and now this discussion. My mother, however, refuses to believe this, and (with no proof or logic) still claims they were bigger.

Congrats on this cheery forum.

Oh, on the subject of confectionary getting smaller...

Why then, paradoxically, are arses getting bigger?

No, I meant the size of my hand now. Where is this proof? I know it's alot smaller. Just the same as Walkers crisps only fill half the bag as a pose to a full bag back in the day.

Your wrong about Walkers they used weigh 28g 20 years they now weigh 35g

The taste of Lucozade has changed completely and used to be drunk for medicinal purposes only. To drink that was the only joy of being ill.

The taste of Lucozade has changed completely and used to be drunk for medicinal purposes only. To drink that was the only joy of being ill.

It still tastes the same, unless you are drinking the orange and the berry flavoured drink.

Actually it does taste different since they changed to plastic bottles. Plastic taints the taste of any drinks.

Same with oasis. Cola tastes better in glass bottles too.