Should The Owls / The F.A intervene to help banned tango go to Argyle?

I don't think it's anything to do with Sturrock. Wednesday fans are always vocal away from home, we don't need a fat bald brummy to get us going.

When I've been to Plymouth before they've always been big on the "no standing" rule and regularly throw fans out for this, so it's more likely to be for that.

Correct.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/sport/Tango-man-banned-Argyle-match/article-373530-detail/article.html

I love that quote from the Plymouth website :-

I remember seeing him at last season's game, who could miss him, and thought Argyle could do with a few like him. Perhaps with some clothes on though. This being told to sit down and keep quiet at games has got solly in recent years. Did'nt Sheffield Wedneday also have an excelent band of musicians a few years back? Not sure what the security mens reactions to them would be. And why the double standards, Leeds Utds fans, every one of them, stand for the whole 90 minutes from what I saw. steve, Taunton

Excellent band of musicians :) :) :)

That be a good drop of cider you been drinking ther my friend!

I want some, tomorrow.

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

what a stupid stupid world......

how pathetic is this..... ban tango.... crazy??????

Argyle your pathetic!

i hope that some of the wednesdayites who go to the game go bare chested and stand... in honor of our fallen comrade.

what a stupid stupid world......

how pathetic is this..... ban tango.... crazy??????

Argyle your pathetic!

i hope that some of the wednesdayites who go to the game go bare chested and stand... in honor of our fallen comrade.

Great suggestion and i reckon it will almost definatly happen

yeah that would be quality if the majority of wednesdayites did that

Im a Blades fan and i read the Article in the star earlier and i was disgusted by it Plymouth are a disgrace to ban him like that it's pathetic and i hope the Wednesday lads that are going down there take there shirts off and stand up together.:hihi:

Just another effort to sanitize the game.

Pretty soon there'll be a ban on the away end cheering.

Possibilities are endless. :loopy:

Ive seen Tango all over the country, sat with him and sat with his sons, Tango is a top top bloke and its totally ridicolous what has happened to him, i saw him Tuesday night and i gave him the old Tango chant and he's still as fresh and loving it as ever.

Sort your head out Plymouth its just sick the way you are treating a genuinly top man!

Ps watch out for a fully bare chested stand maybe even a few females might join in lol.

They will be banning singing, cheering and celebrating next.... complete madness!

I bet the officials at the Lane will be considering banning him too now, along with the band (are they still banned from the Lane, after the 'safety issues' from a few years back?)

Has the novelty of the band worn off yet, or are they still loved at S6? Always thought they sounded awful personallly, and didn't particularly help the atmosphere...

In this case, Tango brings it on himself by his attention seeking actions (it's not like Owls fans aren't capable of singing songs with their shirts on is it!) - wouldn't be too pleased if I was sat behind him at a game, and he was then stood up for most of it like that! :)

They will be banning singing, cheering and celebrating next.... complete madness!

This is already in force at the Emirates stadium.

Leaving my own opinion of Tango out of it;

The hypocritical thing about this is, is that as well as our travelling support, around 400 of Plymouth's own fans stood up thoughout the game, whilst their stewards just stood and looked at them!

Don't say they don't stand up every week. I wonder how many of them have been banned !!!.