Teen commits suicide after being egged on by onlookers

This is the world we live in

Shouting some one to jump in a situation as that

I would like to push those off shouting it with my own bare hands and would not even blink after doing it

Very sad indeed had all his life before him

The family will be even more devstated when they hear the circumtances around his death

I would like to push those off shouting it with my own bare hands and would not even blink after doing it

The family will be even more devstated when they hear the circumtances around his death

And that would make you better than the idiots who were telling him to jump how exactly? Would you include the children?

with a bit luck mate they will hunt the little scrubbers down and let them know what they think of em ... not that i condone violence or owt ;)

R.I.P To the poor sod anyway :( , must have been having a mare in his head, i am sure the scum shouting jump realy helped.. the rest of the people there should have turned on them IMO

And that would make you better than the idiots who were telling him to jump how exactly? Would you include the children?

No not the children

Here come the moral police :P ..... wait for it ... any minute now

Behave, Ian. I think it's as horrible as you do, but I just think it's ridiculous when people are condemning something and then suggest responding to it with something as bad as, or worse than, the thing they're condemning!

Got to agree with you there mate - they appear on every single post I show an interest in reading.... :|

They should have been charged for shouting at the lad. Bad enough to feel so desperate enough to do something like that. The last thing he needed was the vultures crowing below.

They should have been charged for shouting at the lad. Bad enough to feel so desperate enough to do something like that. The last thing he needed was the vultures crowing below.

Appalling as their behaviour was the report states that the Police said they weren't committing any offence.

Jabbers already started a thread on this today. And repeating what I said there, I'm disgusted that the police didn't cordon off the area, so that nobody could have taunted this man (nor seen the horror of him jumping). However, they did not want to disrupt the all-important 'shopping'. :rolleyes:

In the days when suicide was illegal, could they have been done for "aiding & abetting"?