Bad drivers in white vans

I'm so glad you pointed that out technohead...

YUP I THINK THE ORIGNALL POSTER PRIMARILY MEANT 'WHITE VAN' NOT WHITE AS IN ETHNIC AS IN THE TERMS OF A WHITE COLOURED VAN AS THE MAJORITY ALTHO U CAN HAV MIXTURE OF COLOURS d: :D

I drive an average of 100,00 miles per year in my white van and have done for over 14 years and i have never been involved in an accident but see many on a weekly basis, funny thing is, there isnt that many white vans involved, the majority of accidents (especialy on motorways) seem to be the small supermini type cars in 'shunt' accidents.

I think if the OP actually checked the statistics of white vans involved in accidents and prosecution of driving offenses, they will find that white vans rank very low down the list.

So is the term a "White Van driver" not potentially a race issue?

What if the OP had mentioned a Half cast van driver?

Why is it OK to mention white van driver, and not black van driver?

Double standards me thinks

So is the term a "White Van driver" not potentially a race issue?

What if the OP had mentioned a Half cast van driver?

Why is it OK to mention white van driver, and not black van driver?

Double standards me thinks

Totally agree :cool: If anyone had said a back van driver was hitting on a red trumped up mini on the A1, he/she would be in the race relations board before they could say .....well anything? Deffo double standards, I feel like buying a white van, well just because I can.

Well, well, well - what can I say - I am a female who drives a white van for a living so what does that say about me.

10 years driving with no accidents throws the 1st 3 comments out of the window.

We rule!!!!

i did not mean it to be raisist but the colour of the vans are painted white...in colour

without i can not use white as a paint colour or should i use a pale colour instead

Alistar stewart first coined the phrase 'white van man' years ago in an early episode of police camera action, until then it had never been used to my knowlage.

You can say the same of any type of vehicle, years ago it was Volvo man who had the stigma, then it was XR4I'd rep man and so on..

Try a test, tomorrow watch the blue BMW man and before long you will see that they all own the road, the day after, do the same with black Merc man, and the day after that, silver Mondeo man....

We can all stereotype.......All blonde girls are stunning with big boobs and are thick...............

Sadly, this isnt the case :D

Alistar stewart first coined the phrase 'white van man' years ago in an early episode of police camera action, until then it had never been used to my knowlage.

You can say the same of any type of vehicle, years ago it was Volvo man who had the stigma, then it was XR4I'd rep man and so on..

Try a test, tomorrow watch the blue BMW man and before long you will see that they all own the road, the day after, do the same with black Merc man, and the day after that, silver Mondeo man....

We can all stereotype.......All blonde girls are stunning with big boobs and are thick...............

Sadly, this isnt the case :D

No some have small boobs :D