Bad drivers in white vans

on reading a artical on bad drivers..what is top of the list is white van drivers..for poor driving this i thought was crazy...some thing to print in the local rag..news paper but iv been noticing white van drivers in the last few days...and i can belive it,taking bad risks,poor observation to other road uses..has any one else noticed this:suspect::suspect:

on reading a artical on bad drivers..what is top of the list is white van drivers..for poor driving this i thought was crazy...some thing to print in the local rag..news paper but iv been noticing white van drivers in the last few days...and i can belive it,taking bad risks,poor observation to other road uses..has any one else noticed this:suspect::suspect:

While Van Drivers - is this not a racist statement?

What if you had mentioned a Muslim Van Driver, or a Woman Van driver, or a fat Van Driver?

Top of the list for bad drivers are women, have you ever seen them trying to reverse a car into a car parking space.

Another thing to consider, is that since women were given the right to drive, we now have 3500 road deaths per annum..... and I would bet the majority of these deaths happen in supermarket car parks

people who drive for a living are the most arrogant and dangerous beings on the road

What if you had mentioned a Muslim Van Driver, or a Woman Van driver, or a fat Van Driver?

Top of the list for bad drivers are women, have you ever seen them trying to reverse a car into a car parking space.

Another thing to consider, is that since women were given the right to drive, we now have 3500 road deaths per annum..... and I would bet the majority of these deaths happen in supermarket car parks

Are they a bit like Whale Van Drivers but a bit skinnier? :hihi:

PS I've made you pink cos you deserve it!

people who drive for a living are the most arrogant and dangerous beings on the road

People who make sweeping generalisations are all idiots.

I think you'll find there has been less deaths on the road this year since records began, and more women drivers ;)

Have you ever seen a bus driver try to get his bus into a bus stop space, going forwards??!

People who make sweeping generalisations are all idiots.

Touche! :thumbsup:

I'm still right though.

im a white van man and proud of it,dont know why but everyone gives us a wide berth.....ps my other cars a 4x4.......i own the road...

Did you notice this in your Vectra or your a35 VAN? :D Do you have a matching picnic basket for that? :D Whats up jealous we can make 50 in less than an hour?:D

A few of the people, (notice I didn't say the majority, or all) who drive for a living do seem to have it in their heads they're superior. Yes they spend more time on the road than the average person but it doesn't instantly make them better, nor does it allow them to have priority.

Whilst driving in and around Sheffield I never seem to have any problems at all, but as soon as im on the motorway there are so many white vans who forget how to indicate, don't check mirrors, and the one that really annoys me is when their van is obviously full and they can't go as fast as they like, its still okay for them to sit in the fast lane doing 60mph, refusing to move over for any car smaller than their van.

This is just the MINORITY though so lets not get cross at me now!

White Van Drivers - is this not a racist statement?

I think the term is actually comes from the fact that most commercial vehicles are painted white so that signs and logos can be easily printed on the vehicle, it has nothing to do with the driver itself... :loopy: