Energy Performance Certificate

David Hogg is on 07775 842356 Mention the WOW maker past on his details.

please let me know as we need to get we live in the handsworth area of sheffield , could you please help me sheffield forumers??

Do you mean an energy performance certificate? (epc). One of the cheapest is epc-express but dont bother! They will take your money but not give you a certificate. They also make it quite clear in there t&c strictly no refunds!

Hiya,

I would recommend a lady called Tracy Gurney she did all mine and does all the new ones as I buy them. Lovely lady and very good price too. Her number is 07788 135886.

Can any one give me the typical price for an energy certificate in sheffield and any names of a surveyor----this is for a semi

They're often cheaper if you order them online. The site will then arrange for a local person to call round at some point, but if you shop around you can often save cash with an online provider.

Be weary of them being provided by estate agents as 'extras' as they tend to be over inflated in price this way.

£80.00 search google loads of them

That sounds expensive.

thanks for replies---I was quoted £175 by estate agent I was going to use to sell---------the seller has paid £80

---------- Post added 17-05-2013 at 15:26 ----------

just paid £45 for the energy certificate=== a saving of £130 from the estate agent---- now to get an estate agent rather than the one who was trying to screw me

thanks again for assistance

Yep, £45 seems to be more like it.

A lot of estate agents will offer 'extras' like this, but it's often best sticking to the basic package and pricing up the extras yourself as you've done.

I recently had an energy assessment done for a rented property. They are sometimes charged for by the room and sometimes a flat charge. The assessor I used charged 55 pounds. I used him as he is local to where my property is and I believe in cutting energy usage as much as possible by using local people. Make sure the person you use is on the registration list online. You can get telephone numbers and addresses online.