Eid Mubarak People

I think I'll take the option of a quiet poker game this year, as last year I joined in with the festivities and ended up in A&E :hihi:

(was a good night out though... I remembered when I came round)

enjoy ash and if u win owt can buy me a drink non alcoholic ofcourse :)

For us here in Indonesia it's tomorrow.

We pop to the mosque in the morning, followed by a slap up breakfast and then wait for the whole village to visit. After that it's off out and about doing the same to family and friends.

We all say sorry for anything bad we may have done over the last 12 months and have a great time.

Loads of food and loads of drink (Non alcoholic of course:hihi:) and all having a fantastic time.

Regardless of if you are Muslim or not. Peace be with you and have a good year.

I'm sorry for any mistakes I have made this year and a big sorry to anyone who I may have offended. :)

For us here in Indonesia it's tomorrow.

We pop to the mosque in the morning, followed by a slap up breakfast and then wait for the whole village to visit. After that it's off out and about doing the same to family and friends.

We all say sorry for anything bad we may have done over the last 12 months and have a great time.

Loads of food and loads of drink (Non alcoholic of course:hihi:) and all having a fantastic time.

hope you and Mrs upin, and little "Wathette" have a fabbo, and blessed time, all the best. XXX

Regardless of if you are Muslim or not. Peace be with you and have a good year.

I'm sorry for any mistakes I have made this year and a big sorry to anyone who I may have offended. :)

I echo your sentiments. Peace and blessings to all.

Insha'allah we will be here this time next year to celebrate another Ramadan and Eid.

I too apologise for any mistakes I have made, and any offence I may have caused, too.

:banana::clap:HAPPY EID EVERYONE! :banana::clap:

for all those celebrating today & tommorrow

Been a lovely day over slept & missed going to the mosque

Full to the brink with food been eating like there was no tomorrow

Rain spoilt it a bit going out but never mind

Also ripped my kameez whilst getting it caught on the door handle which peeed me off but never mind

All in all a good day hope everyone else had a good one too with their friends and fmaily

Full to the brink with food been eating like there was no tomorrow

To make-up for the fasting ?

To make-up for the fasting ?

no never fasted just am a greedy git

when i see food it is like a bull seeing red

My friends had a massive party in Zaika's yesterday....there were well over 300+ people there!

The food was lovely & O.M.G the clothes were out of this world ;) & DJ Khalid was lovely ;)

lol must have been a sight IanG. Did you have the © beer belly and England top too :D

How did you guess Ninja :o

It was'nt your party was it ? im sorry if offended anyone when i started shouting your all gay.. when nobody wanted a beer .. :confused:

;)

Hope you all had a good un :thumbsup:

How did you guess Ninja :o

It was'nt your party was it ? im sorry if offended anyone when i started shouting your all gay.. when nobody wanted a beer .. :confused:

;)

Hope you all had a good un :thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Would of loved to of seen that!

My friends had a massive party in Zaika's yesterday....there were well over 300+ people there!

The food was lovely & O.M.G the clothes were out of this world ;) & DJ Khalid was lovely ;)

Not Zaika in Sheffield behind the Karachi Store? You can barely get three people in there without having to get two of them married afterwards!