Will the Blades hit form

ive been getting quite frustrated with some of the blades performances recently, especially the lack of pride at arsenal, dose any 1 think this will change ?

Not today it won't.

I'm gonna have neck ache by end of the day from watching the ball in the sky all day.

Not today it won't.

I'm gonna have neck ache by end of the day from watching the ball in the sky all day.

is that your lot robbie or watford ?

is that your lot robbie or watford ?

Both :(

I was going to play football instead of going to game, but injured my foot now, so being stuck going to the game :(

Todays game has the makings of being the worst one yet this season.

I was going to play football instead of going to game, but injured my foot now, so being stuck going to the game :(

did not realise Blackwell played that style off football

is it a throw back to the basset days or worse ?

thats not the spirit robbie.

should imagine they'll be a minutes silence today for jimmy sirrell. those of us old enough to remember those days. will remember real dire performances. not jimmys fault but a really badly run football club at the time. at least today we are dreaming of better times. even if they are only dreams.

lets get behind them from start to finish. dont leave the house with negative thoughts bud it just grows.

Watford have injury problems at centre back. I think we'll get a win today and get our season back on track.

This game is fairly crucial as another poor result will increase the pressure on Blackwell big time - im not greatly fussed about the quality of the game just the 3 points. We played well last week and got nothing.

I think we will suprise people today. And play with a bit of pride. And I think we will win 3-0

Off to the match in 10 minutes.. Looks like we will be playing with three strikers.. Webber, Beattie and Sharp. Hopefully it will be a better performance :) .

ive been getting quite frustrated with some of the blades performances recently, especially the lack of pride at arsenal, dose any 1 think this will change ?

Wednesday beat watford quite handily...No reason to see why the Blades cant beat them today at BDTBL and get back on track.

Notice Wolves have already won today and are running away with the division :help:

Cant see top 2 for either Sheffield team, play-offs more likely