Your revenge stories.

I am confused as normal & am feeling quite light headed right now ;) By Rabbit I am assuming you are referring to a lady's genitalia :suspect: Someone :help: me on this one........

bizz... you never fail to make me laugh. :hihi:

:hihi:

I'm guessing you're a woman, and the only one to post so far, given the lack 'ouch's' at the thought of being penetrated with tiger woods or whatever so far in this thread. :hihi:

Tiger Woods = :thumbsup:

Tiger Balm = :shocked:

Tiger Woods =:thumbsup:

Tiger Balm = :shocked:

Such a shame that this thread will not last... very amusing. :hihi:

ooops was a typo that

Nooooooooo (gasps!) really, I bet she was in pain (ouch, ouch & double ouch)

So she needs the rabbit so soon?

:confused:

He can't be much of a new bloke then. :hihi:

The OP didn't say the brother's ex had a new bloke; it said she admitted cheating, perhaps with several different men who were one-night stands or are currently unavailable. Therefore, the rabbit was deemed necessary.

The OP didn't say the brother's ex had a new bloke; it said she admitted cheating, perhaps with several different men who were one-night stands or are currently unavailable. Therefore, the rabbit was deemed necessary.

Well spotted.

:thumbsup:

Mod. Note:

I pruned this thread and I'm now returning it. Please keep it clean as revenge stories have the potential to be hilarious. :)

I personally dont have any revenge stories but one of my ex-colleagues told us when she found out her ex partner was cheating on her she would add her own mixture of urine :gag: when making his tea for about a week.

Needless to say when it came round to the tea/coffee rounds we all said noto her when she offered to make us a drink :huh: