Your revenge stories.

My brother has just phoned me, in a state of inebriation, to tell me of the revenge he has just put upon his ex-girlfriend.

Picture the scene. My brother finds out via a tortuous grapevine that his girlfriend of several years has been cheating on him. When she is confronted by these accusations she tells him it's true and that she hates him etc. etc. She agrees that she should leave the home they share and find somewhere else to live.

My brother is distraught. He decides this is not enough and plans to exact his revenge. How does he do this ?

He coats her rabbit (not the small fluffy carrot eating thing ;) ) in Tiger Balm sits back and awaits the phone call.

It came at about 00:30 this morning. He is still laughing on the phone to me about it as we speak.

What I want to know are your tales of revenge !!!!

The funnier the better.

Rich

So she needs the rabbit so soon?

:confused:

He can't be much of a new bloke then. :hihi:

So she needs the rabbit so soon?

He can't be much of a new bloke then. :hihi:

She left about a week ago.

She left about a week ago.

A week?

If the rabbit (this thread is so going to get pulled unless the entire moderating team have never heard of one:hihi:) is being used not in conjunction with the new bloke so soon, then your brother can at least feel at ease, that Mr New bloke is crap.

:hihi:

Never needed to want or exact revenge even when I found an ex of mine with her hand on the knee of another fella while we all sat at a table. We went home. I packed her a small bag and called a taxi. You want his knee? I said...off ya go!

Revenge is for the scumbags of this world...we just can't get at em is all. Individuals who decimate thousands of peoples lives....those with power.:rant:

Sorry if I pizzed on yer fire donuticus.:hihi:

A week?

If the rabbit (this thread is so going to get pulled unless the entire moderating team have never heard of one:hihi:) is being used not in conjunction with the new bloke so soon, then your brother can at least feel at ease, that Mr New bloke is crap.

Haven't you heard Ash? Rabbits 1st...men 2nd as you'll never fit in their draws (bedside type)

Which kind of revenge? Against the Ex's or anyone?!

He coats her rabbit (not the small fluffy carrot eating thing ;) ) in Tiger Balm sits back and awaits the phone call.

Ouch!!!!! :o

Ouch!!!!! :o

I'm guessing you're a woman, and the only one to post so far, given the lack 'ouch's' at the thought of being penetrated with tiger woods or whatever so far in this thread. :hihi:

My dad worked in insurance, and he cam home with lots of stories, but the best one ever was when a chick was doing her guy wrong and went away on a 'work conference' he saturated her carpet and layed grass seeds. She came home to find a house full of grass.

I know this story has done the traps and has become a bit of an urban legend, but the guy must have heard about it and given it a whack. I've seen the photos!!!!

I have nothing so good, but I have an ex who was fired - not because I said anything, but my collegues didn't like the way he treated me. (Bless my friends, I have great ones and they always lok out for me...probably beacuase I tend o see the good in people and never notice the bad, unless they do something REALLY bad)

Haven't you heard Ash? Rabbits 1st...men 2nd as you'll never fit in their draws (bedside type)

Rabbits? Rabbits are a brand.... its BOB that makes us happy

(Battery Operated Boyfriend)

(poster may or may not have a bob, it may just be something she heard about)

I am confused as normal & am feeling quite light headed right now ;) By Rabbit I am assuming you are referring to a lady's genitalia :suspect: Someone :help: me on this one........