Is your cat on Facebook?

Is your cat on Facebook?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is your cat on Facebook?

• Yes- he most certainly is
    • No - my puss deserves his privacy

Theres pics of my moggies on facebook, but they do not have their own page. They dont have any friends you see.

What about other animals too? I don't have a cat but i have a pic of my snake and 2 of my guinea pigs on facebook.

My animals make it as far as Photobucket and MSN, but since I'm not on Facebook and they don't know my passwords, I'd be impressed if they had their own accounts.

the cats aren't... but I had a little too much spare time on my hands quite a while ago now so both the dogs have their own 'dogbook' pages...

There's pics of ours on mine, but they don't have their own! I haven't been that bored yet! :hihi:

Both my cats have catbook profiles, and so will the new one when he gets here.

I don`t have a cat but Amber is on dogbook:D

No, but my beautiful, now 16 year old "magnificat", Jazzy appeared in a cameo role as an unexpected extra, in the Ken Loach film "the Navigators" about the railways (filmed 2000) *boasts*

Ruby's got her own photo album on my facebook page! My sister made a profile for her cat but then for some reason a couple of days later the email she'd set up for him wouldn't let her access it anymore so the cat's facebook page was deleted!