New Curry Place In Leopold Square - Thoughts?

Has anyone tried the new curry restuarant in Leopold Square, I believe it's called Agraah, but I may be wrong!

We're going for a work night out meal there tomorrow and just wondered what other SF residents thought?

It's OK. Nicer inside than a lot of curry houses and the food is more than acceptable. It's no Seven Spices or Jeera but not bad.

I've been to lot of curry houses, although not the two medicgirl mentions above. I started to get bored of the same menu in every place. I went to Agraah on a works meal and absolutely loved it. Without a doubt the best menu I've seen. Fresh fish was on show so I had a mixed fish starter, was really good. Everyone enjoyed the whole meal. I think we got a deal, might have been 3 for 2? not sure, but the price was reasonable.

I wanted to have the whole stuffed lamb starter but it has to be pre-ordered. maybe next time :-)

Anyway, I'd recommend it.

Agraah has a chain of restaurants in West and North Yorkshire where they are very popular. Good service and food.

Ideal for a works do but too big for a romantic night. Good service even when chocca and the food is very nice too. Enjoy!

Its been open several months now. Nice place.

Its really nice, although its been open nearly a year now....

It's lovely - the food is really good and there's loads of choice on the menu, with lots of different dishes that aren't available in other restaurants.

Just one thing to watch out for though - when we were there, two people fell down the stairs - one of them hurting herself quite badly. The steps are quite close to the bar area and I think people just step backwards and suddenly take a tumble. It seemed funny at first, but thinking about it, it's quite dodgy especially with all the tiled floors and furniture to land on at the bottom!

So, enjoy your meal, but watch your step!

There is no life beyond the legendary Balti King for the definitive curry experience in Sheffield......

There is no life beyond the legendary Balti King for the definitive curry experience in Sheffield......

You really do live in the past don't you!!

:hihi: