Help with teething ! yikes

My 14 month old daughter is teething again, well i think she is, runny nose, she has got teeth already

but, at the moment, meal times are a greatr problem.

yesterday, she had jam sandwiches, piece of toast, carrot stick. looked at it, didnt even try it. if i tried to give it her, she just blew raspberries. so i tried tempting her with raisin and pieces of peach. didnt entertain it at all.

and this morning her milk, if i am lucky enough to get it in her mouth, has only has a few sips. and cereal, a bit.

any foods i could try.?

she usually gulps raisins and peach down.

hard work at the moment.

help ??

i do give her bonjella

Alternate doses of calpol and calprofen. Banana from the freezer. If it's rear teeth, then give her her toothbrush to chomp on. Ashton and parsons/Nelsons teething granules. She'll eat when she feels she can.

Bloody teething. We were up in the wee small hours with it - the tooth fairy should pay US!

Aww I sometimes wish my little one had been born with his teeth, but I guess I enjoy seeing him get his first teeth. He's got 6 and half and hes only 8 month old. Maybe or hopefully he will get them all pretty quick

I hope so, giggles, for his sake. Mine's only got 5 and a half at the moment and he's 15 months now!!! Poor little thing suffers terribly, and we're having the eating issues too at the moment.

I am so glad (well not glad exactly!) but relieved that I am not the only one having eating issues in my household. My son is 17 months and he has 12 full teeth and 2 half teeth (his top canines). I hope his teething is what's causing his eating issues and that he isn't just a royal pain in the bum :hihi: