Tuesday Badminton signing up

sign me up for tues please.

Lauren

Also Rachael, Sarah B and Vicki

Thanks

Sorry, Can I be taken off the list please for tomorrow - been struck down with horrible flu since Sat night so don't think you guys would appreciate me coming and spreading it about. See you next tues hopefully!

Sandra Dee has the flu?! Disaster! I too get 'the flu' sometimes after drinking copious amounts of alcohol.

Jaap, I have no flu this time around but please help me do the sensible thing and take me off the list for tomorrow. Sorry.

I do honestly have the flu - the swine variety infact! But I'm sure the copious amounts of alcohol I consumed didn't help :( Ah well....you're only young once or something like that! Have fun tonight guys!

Hi again, I'm ill too, so unfortunately won't be starting until next week! Have a good night :)

James B

BADMINTON TUESDAY 3rd OF NOVEMBER

Time: 8:00-9:30pm

Courts booked: 8

Signed up so far:

Jaap

Paul

Chris

Richard

Roy

Ryan

Rob

Jonathan

Justin

Mani

Cat

John S

hemaka

Chris

Steve

Steve O

Jen I

Rachael

Vicki

Sarah

Ed

Nish

magi

Dean

Amy

Andrew C

Blue Eagle

Laura

Ming

Edmund

Tong

Karen

Ryan

Tasha

Chaz

Matthew

Alan

Sally

Simon

---------

Notes:

- please try and sign up before Sunday nights so we know how many courts to book,

- if you want to make sure you're up to date with our socials, etc. please provide your email address to the committee at: [email protected]

Edited by pmiddle5