Tuesday Badminton signing up

Me for Tuesday too please.

Qwin: We'll all be very sorry to lose you - but good luck for the future, I hope you'll still make the odd appearance. Did you say cake?...

cheers,

Andrew.

Me for Tuesday please, if I can locate my raquet and rememeber how to hit a shuttle

what??!? how come?

The cakes just weren't up to scratch - AND people were promising to bring cakes and then "forgetting". There's only so many times a girl can be let down before she has to wake up and smell the coffee (which smells bland with no accompanying cakey-aroma).... plus I've been offered a job in Stoke-on-Trent and I'm moving to Northwich... And my kitchen now stinks of shrimp paste thanks to Rob!!

See you Tue!!

p.s. Is there a spare copy of the ball pictures going round? I never saw them!!

Me too for Tuesday please....sorry I didn't make it last week, had to stay at work till 8pm at last minute and couldn't get on here to cross myself off the list.

Thanks,

Tasha

@ Cat & Ste; you're both more then welcome to join us tomorrow! We occupy the whole sports hall from 8pm so just ask around for Jaap, Paul or Nisha.

Sorry for the late reply, please sign me up for 2morra, thanks.

Newbie here, can't make this week, but next week good. Is it just a case of turning up at Ponds Forge next Tuesday, or is there some kind of joining malarky?

BADMINTON TUESDAY 27th of October

Time: 8:00-9:30pm

Courts booked: 8

Signed up so far:

Andrea

Jaap

Roy

Richard W

Chris

Diana 'Popeye' Papaioannou

Ryan

Mus

Mani

Dean

Stephen

Jen I

Julian

Cat

Washino

Andrew R

Steve

Hemaka

Julian

Rob

Charlie

Justin

Nic

James B

Tong

Ian

Lauren

Vicky

Sarah B

Rachael

Amy

Paul

Hat Sam

Matt Lees

Steve O

gemma

---------

Please note that there will be coaching sessions from Ian Sills for not extra cost

Notes:

- please try and sign up before Sunday nights so we know how many courts to book,

- if you want to make sure you're up to date with our socials, etc. please provide your email address to the committee at: sfbc@live.co.uk

Edited by Jaap