Tuesday Badminton signing up

Steve O for 3 rd please. Sorry. Late again.

hi :)

could you sign me up for this tuesdays session please?

Cheers,

Dilan :)

Will it still be on tonight? Im guessing amany people will struggle to get there

Folks, don't know about any of you but the weather has come a s a bit of a shocker to me especially as I'm up in Bradway and my car is still under 1ft of snow!! Not a great chance I'm going to make it tonight. Am not happy about it but at least I've been sledding! Appreciate it’s a bit early but weather permitting I'll be there next Tuesday if ok. Unless of course anyone has a kick ass 4x4?!!! :)

Hello everyone. Badminton is still on for tonight for those die-hards who don't let anything stop them playing badminton!

I have reduced the number of courts from 10 to 8 so I hope you will all still try to make it!

Hope to see you tonight and be careful! :thumbsup:

Myself and chris M are unlikely to make it im afraid although we'll assess the situation later....

hang on - I'm a Chris M!!! I'm coming still

Please count in myself and Trevor.

pmiddle5, thank you for your message, I nearly forget I can play badminton! :P

Myself and chris M are unlikely to make it im afraid although we'll assess the situation later....

Guys I can't make it...bfriends back for one day...I will come next tues!! Have great bash..!

sorry- am not going to make it - cars still snowed in!