Pub Quiz HELP ME PLEASE

Arguably Paul McGann doesn't count, as he did not do a series, just the 1995 TV movie.

Same for Peter Cushing, he only did the old movies, not the actual Dr Who series.

I once caused a near riot in the Sportsman at Stannington with that information.

It's hardly surprising when you miss out big bits of questions like that!!!

It's all in the wording!!

I thought he was the only one that WAS gay??

What ? So the Cowboy and the late Leatherman were straight ?

What ? So the Cowboy and the late Leatherman were straight ?

I feel morally obliged to hand back a rather passable bottle of Lanson Black Label which I won in 2001 on the strength of this erroneous answer. Pity that I supped it the same night. :thumbsup::thumbsup::P

Here's a quick three for you..

Which is the only English league team to contain no vowels in the first 5 letters of it's name?

Crystal Palace

What is the longest non-medical word in the OED?

Floccinaucinihilipilification

(Everyone always goes for Antidisestablishmentarianism)

What is Naga Jolokia?

The world's hottest pepper

It measures 855,000 on the Scoville scale, where by comparison a Jalapeño measures at around 2,500

Why dont you do a musical intros round?

Or a round where you put out photos of celebs as kids and ask people to guess who they are - saves a lot of messing about.....

Which UK number one record that didn't contain it's own title in the lyrics, did have the title of the number one record that followed it????

If you like that one PM me for the answer..:hihi:

What about...... In what year was the first hamburger made? answer.... 1934.lets see if many get that right:d

Which UK number one record that didn't contain it's own title in the lyrics, did have the title of the number one record that followed it????

If you like that one PM me for the answer..:hihi:

I Know this one.

You could try:

Q: If Percy is 6, Toby 7 Edward 2 and Jack 11 who is 1?

A: Thomas (Think kids TV)

Arguably Paul McGann doesn't count, as he did not do a series, just the 1995 TV movie.

Same for Peter Cushing, he only did the old movies, not the actual Dr Who series.

I once caused a near riot in the Sportsman at Stannington with that information.

Ok - Paul McGann has to count as he was handed the role from Syvester McCoy. Both were in the Movie.

Peter Cushing - no way - a bad remake of orginal Dalek stories - both stories were much better with Hartnell in.

So the full order to date is William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy.Paul McGann, Christopher E and of course Davbid Tennant being number 10!!

Maybe i may have remembered wrongly, but "back in the old days" I am sure that it was stated all timelords only get 12 regenerations - hense the master tried stealing the doctors on many occassions - two away from the end of the series?

Sorry - think i went off topic of the thread for a bit there

Here something to contribute:

Q) Who lives at 29 Acacier Road

Answers on a postcard please

I hope your doing the quiz night where I am off tonight :hihi:

sorry no this one is thursday, but any interesting Q let me know!