'Every woman adores a fascist...'

Far be it from me to criticise the genius of Mr Hicks - but it would have been more accurate for him to have said why do "Thick chicks dig jerks"?...

StarSparkle :)

I don't know why you think women who go for fascist men are thick. Do you not think that they might simply be more concerned with their own selfish agenda than bothered about what non-fascists think about them? Many fascists have been and are very wealthy and powerful individuals, and would therefore, satisfy a woman's requirement for a strong and protective partner.

Give women a choice between a wealthy, powerful fascist, who can keep them in the lap of luxury for ever, or some very nice but pathetic, low-paid booring little man, and I bet that most women would chose the former, if only to get a life!

I don't know why you think women who go for fascist men are thick. Do you not think that they might simply be more concerned with their own selfish agenda than bothered about what non-fascists think about them? Many fascists have been and are very wealthy and powerful individuals, and would therefore, satisfy a woman's requirement for a strong and protective partner.

Give women a choice between a wealthy, powerful fascist, who can keep them in the lap of luxury for ever, or some very nice but pathetic, low-paid booring little man, and I bet that most women would chose the former, if only to get a life!

I guess you prove starsparkles point.

I'm not condoning anybody treating others like garbage, but I just can't understand why you would spend your time trying to change somebody like that, when it seems (for some reason) some people enjoy it in some weird way. :huh:

Hey, don't ask me how the female mind works :hihi:

I beg to differ - any woman who goes out with a 'brute man' must by definition be 'thick'

StarSparkle

So, every woman you disapprove of is thick uh?

I guess you prove starsparkles point.
You are wrong!

..quite true, if it hadn't ruined my 'joke', I was going to earnestly explore the possibility that clever people often have little emotional intelligence.

I was going to go on to mention emotional intelligence, but as you've mentioned it now, I won't bother!

Except to say that women do not automatically possess a high level of emotional intelligence simply because they are women

StarSparkle

Ted Hughes was hardly a fascist - I think the line refers to brutal men rather than Nazi's

I wouldn't even go so far as to call Ted Hughes 'brutal'. A womaniser maybe, but not 'brutal'.

Not that Daddy is 'about' Hughes anyway ;)

Hello? :huh:
From your previous posts I can see that you have a tendency to deal with people you don't like by demeaning them with childish insults.

I opened this thread thinking it was going to be another discussion about how lovely Gok Wan is ... then I realised he's a 'stylist'.

So then I googled for 'facist' and it's surprising how many people confuse it with the word 'fascist' :P

I wouldn't even go so far as to call Ted Hughes 'brutal'. A womaniser maybe, but not 'brutal'.

Not that Daddy is 'about' Hughes anyway ;)

He must have had some effect on her - enough to make her climb in the stove:hihi:

He must have had some effect on her - enough to make her climb in the stove:hihi:

Most blokes make women feel like that at least once a week although I prefer shoving them in the stove instead, it makes a neater solution to a recurring problem :hihi::hihi::hihi: