Christmas Party Saturday 13th December

I had a great time too. Feeling delicate today but its nice to stay in and wrap pressies with Xmas music in the background.

Got up this morning and went dog-walking. Wondered why my legs were aching after about 5 minutes - and then remembered the dancing! I had a great time and it was good to catch up with everyone. Hope to see you all again soon.

What a great night that was. Lots of good food, music and erm what was that I was drinking oh yes Vodka :thumbsup: Great to see the photos Neo, Who was the man in the fairy wings :loopy:

Great night, Great Party. Good to catch up with the regulars as it was to meet the new faces. Going to have a look at the photos now and pay off my blackmailers! :hihi:

Great night, Great Party. Good to catch up with the regulars as it was to meet the new faces. Going to have a look at the photos now and pay off my blackmailers! :hihi:

As if we would do that.:suspect::hihi:

Hi all,

I was one of the new faces at the party at the weekend, very kindly invited along by a work colleague.

I hope like I did that everyone had a great night and enjoyed the party. loved the dancing party especially the dancing fairy.

I just want to say thank's very much for making me feel most welcome ,and the invites to join your group.

I'll see you all on a walk sometime soon.:thumbsup:

Hi all,

I was one of the new faces at the party at the weekend, very kindly invited along by a work colleague.

I hope like I did that everyone had a great night and enjoyed the party. loved the dancing party especially the dancing fairy.

I just want to say thank's very much for making me feel most welcome ,and the invites to join your group.

I'll see you all on a walk sometime soon.:thumbsup:

Hi Village Owl, and welcome to the Forum.

Glad you enjoyed yourself on Saturday, it certainly looked to me like you was, as we all did. Cheers too, for the help with the posters, even though a lot of them weren't all that flattering towards me :(, but don't worry I won't hold it against you, just your co-conspirator!

Feel free to join us on a walk any time you like. Now you've found your way on here you'll be able to see what's going off and when, and hopefully find a walk that suits you for your first one.

See you soon!

Any more photies anyone - I havn't seen one of wingoteric yet.

Sorry I didn't make it and i was really looking forward to this. Still recovering from my operation which is taking for ever, wish i had come down to the Harlequin as we had a 12 hour power cut on saturday night!! Sounds like the party went well. Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and hope to be back walking in the New Year.