British National Party Councillors

Not very obvious from this response, what will the BNP do that you'd approve of?

Simple question that seems very difficult to answer.

Well, they'll address the current fuel problem by taking the utilities back into public ownership where they belong and make heating affordable again, something none of the big three parties are prepared to do as they are bed with big business.

Better than a few roles of insulation don't you think?

Well, they'll address the current fuel problem by taking the utilities back into public ownership where they belong and make heating affordable again, something none of the big three parties are prepared to do as they are bed with big business.

How? Magic wand?

Can you give any examples?

Yes, the change in the law to make employers choose people from ethnic groups over white males when applying for jobs.Remember the thread?

Theres many more.

Why do YOU think a growing number are considering voting BNP?Its not because they are happy with labour is it?

The country is a mess and anyone with any sense is leaving fast.

Found it.......Thats just one example...................

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/mar/16/race.gender?gusrc=rss&feed=uknet

How? Magic wand?

Britain is subsidising other European countries fuel costs, the French prices are capped by their Government, ours aren't, that's why we pay more for the same thing.

Yes, the change in the law to make employers choose people from ethnic groups over white males when applying for jobs.Remember the thread?

Theres many more.

Why do YOU think a growing number are considering voting BNP?Its not because they are happy with labour is it?

I do remember the thread I also remember that it preserved selection on merit. The real issue with the Bill was the lack of enforcing equal pay audits, a concession to the CBI that has put back the ability of women to achieve the pay for the job they deserve.

Theres many more.

Found it.......Thats just one example...................

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/mar/16/race.gender?gusrc=rss&feed=uknet

Now now newvanman thats not racism thats multiculturalism in all its glory;)

I do remember the thread I also remember that it preserved selection on merit. The real issue with the Bill was the lack of enforcing equal pay audits, a concession to the CBI that has put back the ability of women to achieve the pay for the job they deserve.

"White men could be legally blocked from jobs or promotions under controversial government plans to help women and black employees achieve equality"

If you replaced the word white with the word black,i wonder what reactions that would raise??

I do remember the thread I also remember that it preserved selection on merit.

Not how it reads to me...

The positive discrimination plan would apply only in cases where two equally qualified candidates were after the same post, allowing the employer to tip the balance in favour of the minority candidate on grounds of race or gender.

No mention of merit there is there?

With all the spending they propose on offering incentives for voluntary repatriation, incidentally a policy that specifically excludes british people to their detriment. And with all the businesses and financial institutions leaving the country, where do you think the BNP will get the money to pay for this?

All that assuming they gain any political influence, something that seems highly unlikely when it is run by a holocaust denier and the current group of yes men.

You are more likely to gain what you want supporting the left within the Labour Party.

Not how it reads to me...

The positive discrimination plan would apply only in cases where two equally qualified candidates were after the same post, allowing the employer to tip the balance in favour of the minority candidate on grounds of race or gender.

No mention of merit there is there?

What the heck are you on about, my six year old could understand this.

It does not remove selection on merit, it is still the case that the best candidate will get the job and only if they are equal can discrimination on grounds of race be made.

Britain is subsidising other European countries fuel costs, the French prices are capped by their Government, ours aren't, that's why we pay more for the same thing.

Except we don't

What the heck are you on about, my six year old could understand this.

It does not remove selection on merit, it is still the case that the best candidate will get the job and only if they are equal can discrimination on grounds of race be made.

So you agree then discrimination ?

Maybe you should ask your 6 year old to explain what that word means