British National Party Councillors

Its the same evil in both sides to me mate, only its acceptable against the BNP, you are going to get the same evil twisted hatred wridden warped minds attacking the BNP that I see in the reverse, BNP foreign hating racists.

Hate breeds hate as the saying goes.

And this rambling is supposed to substantiate your claim that 'I can see as much racism in the anti-bnp front, as I can in the some of the BNP themselves' how exactly?

It's no more 'racist' to attack the BNP and it's policies than it is for to attack the SWP and it's policies or in fact any party be it moderate or extreme.

k you want similarities

Is like saying that everyone that runs around causing trouble spouting racist abuse are bound to be BNP.

That's just a form of racism in my book, as they're is no evidence.

:huh: Do you even know what racism is?

How is it racist to conclude that in an area where a racist party like the BNP have a strong presence that people acting in a racist manner are likely to be BNP supporters?

Would it be 'racist' if in an area where the SWP (or some other far left group) had a particularly strong presence people committing anti-capitalist violence are likely to support the SWP?

Just like one of the many, "ooh Muslim's building weapons of mass destructions, Muslims do this, Muslims do that", forms of racism that the real racists are spreading about.

And on that note, I'll leave the rest of you to debate racism, as it makes me feel sick thinking about it.

Yeah and not at all because your position is indefensible and you are completely embarrassing yourself :roll:

The BNP did that which is rather the point, they supported teams with no black players in rather than their national team the reason being they aren't a nationalist party but an Ethnic nationalist racist party.

I have seen this one banded about before, so i just had a look on the BNP website.

This is what it says;

xvi. Do you support the England football team?

Of course we do! And the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish teams too, as well as our national rugby, cricket and other sporting teams. We even sell England car flags on our website for our members to show their support for the football team during international tournaments.

147 posts in and has anyone come on and defended any BNP policies.

Come on you supporters don't be shy, tell us why you'd vote for them.

I have seen this one banded about before, so i just had a look on the BNP website.

This is what it says;

xvi. Do you support the England football team?

Of course we do! And the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish teams too, as well as our national rugby, cricket and other sporting teams. We even sell England car flags on our website for our members to show their support for the football team during international tournaments.

They since dropped the policy (atleast in public) because it so catastrophically blew up in their faces alienating their target voters, at the 2002 WC they supported Denmark even when they played England.

Isn't it obvious?

The very people who put Nu-Labour into power, their core vote have been let down, ignored and alienated for the sake of greed.

Isn't it obvious?

The very people who put Nu-Labour into power, their core vote have been let down, ignored and alienated for the sake of greed.

Not very obvious from this response, what will the BNP do that you'd approve of?

Simple question that seems very difficult to answer.

147 posts in and has anyone come on and defended any BNP policies.

People dont know or really care,they just dont want this country continueing down the road its going,and it WILL under labour or the conservatives.

The goverment we have are now being racist towards white people,white people dont like that and they will voice that in the next election.

Not very obvious from this response, what will the BNP do that you'd approve of?

Simple question that seems very difficult to answer.

Whats the point ,anybody who is in the BNP and tries to defend them is automatically branded a Neo Nazi racist,is it any wonder they keep their gobs shut on here.Question their policies by all means,I would personally like to hear them,but I dont think anybody would give them a chance,certain people wouldnt be able to get to the report button quick enough in case they were made to look foolish...as per what usually happens.

Whats the point ,anybody who is in the BNP and tries to defend them is automatically branded a Neo Nazi racist,is it any wonder they keep their gobs shut on here.Question their policies by all means,I would personally like to hear them,but I dont think anybody would give them a chance,certain people wouldnt be able to get to the report button quick enough in case they were made to look foolish...as per what usually happens.

What a lame response! Nobody would report a person for explaining what was good about BNP policy surely? I know I wouldn't.

People dont know or really care,they just dont want this country continueing down the road its going,and it WILL under labour or the conservatives.

The goverment we have are now being racist towards white people,white people dont like that and they will voice that in the next election.

Can you give any examples?

What a lame response! Nobody would report a person for explaining what was good about BNP policy surely? I know I wouldn't.

Yeah ok I'll believe you