There used to be a link from here to freeavatars but have tried it and can't gain access as there is some prob. Where else can I pick one from.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Mr Burns avatar??

Go to Google click on the images tab, type Mr Burns and you will find plenty;)

Sorry if this has been covered before. I had a quick look but no joy. I've got an image, but how and where can I upload it? :P

Go into the control panel and then edit options, the avatar button is at the bottom of the page. After clicking this you go to another page where you can upload it from your pc (browse) or a url.

The max size is 50 by 50 pixels.

:D

Hi.

I would like to have a mascot or icon at the side of my name when i post a topic. I see that many of you have this. How do i choose one and set it up. Please help.

8) How do i get my PM's back?

Hi RegBlind,

I am also a bowler, and while not blind, I bet you could beat me as I don't play as much as I should since getting involved in Marine Rescue.

But what a great game it is!

Thanks Tony for your info. If i cant fathom it i will ask you for more details. Also nice to here from you BigD. Have you always lived in Australia or are you from Sheffield. How long have you been over there. Cant understand the one from Jon. How do i get my PMs back, Please explain.