Bramber Street/Brunswick Road

i am mad morley please reply frank .how is your george ?

is he still at blankney fen /?

well-- well--well finally got you on here it's a change from messing about with cars isen't it. yes Don George still down there Looks after the pound, callect's money & hire's tackel out.

Hey Warday

I can remember your Jim and the salt tablets he used to take in the mill. He could clear the top of a bus no problem. I did not know him closely but he was a lads lad great fun and a good laugh. I remember him getting the pigeons down with the corn can.

Hey Warday

I can remember your Jim and the salt tablets he used to take in the mill. He could clear the top of a bus no problem. I did not know him closely but he was a lads lad great fun and a good laugh. I remember him getting the pigeons down with the corn can.

Yes stuzo your right, a good Laugh & was right to the end. But i had forgot the pigeon bit, thanks for that.

hi thank you very much cornishrose if you ever come across a pictures of bramber street my mum would appreciate it so much thankyou again.

ive just rang my mum she said her sister was called kathleen hancock but sadly she got run over on spitall hill.

Hallo bibby1 now you mention Kathleen I remember her well madmorley is right she lived just pasted shop I think in the first yard I'm not sure i think her dad was a miner, I diden't know about the Accident.

Hi Bibby1

I made a mistake saying that there were Hancocks on Handley St

They were actually Kynochs

There were 2 Hancocks at PyeBank school called Carol and Jaqueline. They would be about 73/74ish now. This is according to "Redfyre" on the PyeBank thread (about page 23/24).

hi thank you my mum was called pat hancock which went to pyebank school her friend was maureen foster

Edited by bibby1

The plot gets thicker Bibby1. Maureen Foster is listed in "Redfyre's" list. Maybe he got one of the Hancock girls christian names wrong. Is your mum around the 73/74ish

hi yes my mums 74 i think he has got one of the names wrong thankyou

my mums dad was a grinder his name was albert hancock he worked at firth browns they lived next door to the winters family thankyou

If you show her "Redfyre's" list thet should bring back a lot of memories (Pyebank page 21)

hi thankyou for that where does she buy the redfyre's list from thankyou

i think my relations lived that area before they moved to Ballifield, their mames were Bill and Joyce morris