Lorry driver on wordsworth avenue

Yeh im the muppet that has my dog and my kids at home SAFE where they should be.Good to see that some of you think that when you screw up you are prepared to accept no responsibility,Well this Muppet does and thats why my dog is at home safe ,not dead!

If it wasnt a horrid LORRY driver it may well have been a BMW driver or even worse, lo and behold even a white van man or motorcyclist that hit The dog.Luck has it the dog didnt cause injury to anyone else.

Muppet indeed!

This really says a lot about the mentality of the white van man,

This really says a lot about the mentality of the white van man,

Yeh were bad people ,for needing a vehicle with a big boot.But my kids and dogs ARE safe,and that isnt luck!

would like to say thanks to the lorry driver who was doing 50 on wordsworth avenue which is 30 then running over my dog and then carrying on at the same pace and leaving it there in bits. partly our fault for accidently leaving door open but it is 11 year old n never run before. my problem is the pace the lorry was going. hopefully next time it wont be a child.
spadge i am truly sorry about your dog,:(:(

Yeh im the muppet that has my dog and my kids at home SAFE where they should be.Good to see that some of you think that when you screw up you are prepared to accept no responsibility,Well this Muppet does and thats why my dog is at home safe ,not dead!

If it wasnt a horrid LORRY driver it may well have been a BMW driver or even worse, lo and behold even a white van man or motorcyclist that hit The dog.Luck has it the dog didnt cause injury to anyone else.

Muppet indeed!

my dog is 10yrs old,only goes out when being walked on a lead. He has never ever been out on the street on his own .

3 days ago the postman came with a recorded delivery item, i signed for the letter and then went back inside,2min later i saw my dog on the footpath outside my home,MY dog is safe at home,SAFE not dead.

and there but for the grace of god go I.MUPPET??????:confused:

well as i see it as iv just come to look at whats been said weve got an idiot who cant read or has decided not to read the full post and van man still acting immature by saying his dog is still safe iv got baby cousins with more maturity than u matey but... i am not getting involved with petty squables as you see im above that and would rather get on with my life than sit here righting replys to narrow minded people who come on here to cause arguments or make things worse with controversy i feel sorry for ur kids and dog because they may be safe as you so conveniently keep saying but there getting brought up by someone like you.

well as i see it as iv just come to look at whats been said weve got an idiot who cant read or has decided not to read the full post and van man still acting immature by saying his dog is still safe iv got baby cousins with more maturity than u matey but... i am not getting involved with petty squables as you see im above that and would rather get on with my life than sit here righting replys to narrow minded people who come on here to cause arguments or make things worse with controversy i feel sorry for ur kids and dog because they may be safe as you so conveniently keep saying but there getting brought up by someone like you.

and so say all of us :clap::clap::clap:

• Haha 1

Born and bred on the cross and have used that road millions of times and its not a bad road for speeders,of course you get the odd one or 2 but at the end of the day you was responsible for your dog being out and maybe if you had not failed in this the lorry would have no part to play in its death.

Do try to be more careful next time you own a dog and maybe you and the dog will have a happy and long life togeather.

Born and bred on the cross and have used that road millions of times and its not a bad road for speeders,of course you get the odd one or 2 but at the end of the day you was responsible for your dog being out and maybe if you had not failed in this the lorry would have no part to play in its death.

Do try to be more careful next time you own a dog and maybe you and the dog will have a happy and long life togeather.

That is terrible and heartless. Would you have written that if it had been his child which had been run over? He already said it was an accident. Dogs have a mind of their own sometimes.

Yawn .......................

There is some heartless ******** on this forum!

sorry to hear about your dog, which you have had 11 years being killed by a speeding MUPPET motorist.