What's the most beautiful song?

Come on Alcoblog, admit it, sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name...

... 'alcoblog' by Crosby, Stills and Nash ... never heard of it! :o

I love 'How Does it Feel' by Slade - it's nothing like their usual shouty songs, it's just really simple and beautiful. You'd think it was by a completely different band if Noddy Holder didn't have such a distinctive voice!

Bit confused here :huh:

Did you do that? ... It's really good! I've only listened to it once but I'll certainly listen to it again! If you're the vocalist, you've got a brilliant voice! :love::thumbsup::clap:

You need to read the notes below the Vid! Also go to hungrylucy.com for more info on them - so no - it is not me - I just videod Goom visualisation in Kaffeine on Ultimate Edition - far superior to Windows Media Player in my opinion for visualisations!

It's such a subjective thing, and there's some great stuff in here. I rarely cry with the exception to when I listen to certain songs- here's one of them, this guy is such an inspiration to me-

Geoffrey Gurrumul - Yunupingu

(Skip to 1:35 to go straight to the song)