Congrats! Alfie has arrived!

well i hope its all over by now ,if so i hope they are both doing well .if not hope its not to much longer for the three of you im thinking of you all.

aahh this brings back memories...painful ones too!!! Hope he arrives soon for you...god going to the hospital with my last son we got stopped by the police for having a back light out!!! When my hubby explained we were on our way to nether edge because i was in labour...they quickly ended reading us the riot act!! I then got to hospital and the pains slowed down!! But they decided to keep me anyway..i had a tv brought in to the room and i got out of bed to go to the loo and fell over the wire of the tv!! Hour and half later my son was born!! I must have made it too uncomfortable in there for him so he decided to make an appearance!! My hubby had only just got home too and gone to bed!!! That was the best bit having him disturbed!! Shame on me!! My middle son only took hour and half i only just managed to get into hospital when he was born..talk about a close shave!!

aww how sweet and what did he weigh? are both mummy and baby well?

he weighs 7pound 9,

Lucy was due to be induced yesterday at 11am, we got a phone call at 9am to tell us not to come in as there was no beds on wards for her, we were told they would call when comes available in the next couple of days and has lucy was only 40+3 that inducing could be done anytime up till 42 weeks, i had to tell them to read the notes because the senior consultant wanted her in has soon as possible so half an houe later a bed was found, so we got there about 11am and nothing happened till 8pm when we asked a midwife what was happeneing because nobody had come to see us since we arrived, she said nothing was happening because labour was very busy. we asked should we go home then and she said i dont care what you do to be honest, so then again we had to explain situation about the consultant and the previous problems, then 15mins later she came back and they had a bed on labour ward so they took her down gave her a tablet and sent her back up to the ward. Lucy rang at 3.30am to tell me she was gettin bad contraction pains, at 4.20 labour ward rang to say that she was in labour. so i get to hospital, then more drama they explain that there may be a problem they think the cord is in the way of the head so we all had to get prepared for c section we went down but lucky the cord wasnt in the way so it was a natural birth. and within 20mins of 1st urge to push alfie was here with no problems like before.

Baby's temp is a bit low and is in a heated cot and lucy is a bit sick but everything else is ok.

Yesssssss! Alphie WELCOME!!!! We have waited soooo long, Awwwww gonna get broody again...tuff cos I been done...lol:thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:love::thumbsup::banana::banana:

Congratulations to you both, hope you are all back home together soon, can't wait to see pics.

All the best,

now get of here and get everthing ready for your missus and Alfies homecoming. :D

Fantastic news, best wishes to you all.