Congrats! Alfie has arrived!

Yeah come on Alfie, a quick bump back to the top lol

still no sign people, he got us all excited on friday but think he was on a wind up, his brother and sister cant wait to see him neither

think im more excited for you than i was for my own six but they did pop out with in 1 an a half hours to 3 hours at the most .my mum says that is why i have so many cos i shell them like peas lol good luck

Just a quick update, no progress as yet so they have booked lucy in for thursday morning to be induced

need to pick our lass up shes having contractions i no where hospital is but wat road is jessops on so i can put it in sat nav help please
If the missus is in new labour she's in trouble.

Alfie should be on his way if not here already as she was being induced today wasn't she?

Congratulations when he finally arrives :-)

Being induced today doesn't mean he'll come today. Induction can take a few days to work. So fingers crossed for them that the prostin worked first time and she's already pushed him into the world obviously quickly and with no need of pain relief!