Congrats! Alfie has arrived!

well im not to sure the midwife said that the cervaix had been broken whatever that means, she also said last night that she thought we had come in maybe 1 or 2 hours to early, but wanted to keep her in because of how quick our daughter was, our daughter was born within 4 hours of her going into hospital last time. shes been having contractions last night and during the night but there irregular

Well they usually explain how many centimetres dilated she is and then that is how you know how soon it will happen.

Good Luck and chill...

Be nice if the baby's born today as it's my 60th. I don't know anyone who shares the same birthday.

Any news yet???? I have a pack of cigars ready! never touch myself but it's tradition...lol

She was 3cms dilated last night and 5cm this morning, but they have now sent her home, although still have contractions there to irregular. its just funny how things change last night they wanted her to stay in because she was dilated now they want her home.

I was hoping they would keep her in but i guess they no best.

they sent her home at 5cm? omg thats mental! Well if she's 5cm at the moment I would anticipate the they baby will be here today at some point.

Good luck and come on Alfie (don't forget the pics)

she had been 5cm for nearly 6 hours so i think thats why they sent her home, but last night they didnt want her to go home because our last daughter was real quick like within 4 hours of 1st contractions and she had shoulder distortion, so thats why they said she had to stay in last night in case it came on quick like last time,

Can`t believe they sent her home at 5 cm`s:o

Get her doing plenty of walking around, gravity will hurry things along:thumbsup:

she did last night at hospital she kept walking up and down the stairs n has taken kids to park now with her mum

She'll be needing a nice lower back rub. I'm very excited. Hope it doesn't go on too long.

nor do we, were ready and prepared although it feels strange as we thought he was going to be early our last 2 were 12 days and 7 days late