Congrats! Alfie has arrived!

My daughter took about 38 hours and was 8 days late. I was very tired afterwards but after a sleep I was revenous - strongly recommend emergency rations in the suitcase. I had to survive on a piece of blackened toast and a rubbery egg - and it tasted wonderful! Best of luck to mum and baby.

OOOOOOOOO its so exciting:D

Good luck:thumbsup:

so u have time to mess on here on the forum while some poor woman is labouring - shame on you ...

Can`t believe they sent her home at 5 cm`s:o

Get her doing plenty of walking around, gravity will hurry things along:thumbsup:

5 cms - wow she must have big eyes was she on drugs ... what do you mean ?

so u have time to mess on here on the forum while some poor woman is labouring - shame on you ...

I do, and I`m just glad its not me;)

Jessops is on tree root walk ,of ,northumberland road get to western park past sheffield, university,& western park hospital .northumberland road,is second on your left coming from Sheffield city center good luck Greenginger sounds as if you found your way to Jessops after all:thumbsup:

my baby was born at jessops on the 3rd of july 2008 so she's a sheffield forum baby :D lol good luck

Oh we've got lots of forum babies, you only need to look on parenting to see that!

anniec where can I find the parenting forum? write back please thanks in advance

p.s I didn't know there was a parenting forum on here lol

anniec where can I find the parenting forum? write back please thanks in advance

p.s I didn't know there was a parenting forum on here lol

Click on forum home, then go down to the interest groups, click it and they are all on there.

5 cms - wow she must have big eyes was she on drugs ... what do you mean ?

5cm means that mum's cervix is dilated to 5cm across. When not delivering a baby it's closed, at delivery it's approximately 10cm, so she's got half way there and then her body's stopped.