What has happened to portofino's

So Healey wasn't scenic enough ehh? :o:P

If you or anybody else knows where the new place is please post it as it was a good Italian and he was a nice guy, I'd like to try his new place...

i cant remember exactly what the area is called but it begins with W near rotherham. apparently a nice area, he hasnt oppened it yet though.

If you find anything as good as Portofino, Let me know!

There is a place on the junction of london rd and abbeydale rd(next to moonlight curtains and blinds) called L incontico (the meeting place). It is a fantastic itallian resteraunt, far better than Portofino with its never changing laminated menu.

i cant remember exactly what the area is called but it begins with W near rotherham. apparently a nice area, he hasnt oppened it yet though.

Cheers, Wickersley perhaps?

Cheers, Wickersley perhaps?

yes thats it...no problem.

There is a place on the junction of london rd and abbeydale rd(next to moonlight curtains and blinds) called L incontico (the meeting place). It is a fantastic itallian resteraunt, far better than Portofino with its never changing laminated menu.

Do you mean L'incontro? I've heard that is good.

Yes I do. Its a fantastic little itallian resteraunt, best I've been to in sheffield.

Portofino's seems to have re-opened in the same place, the Bay Tree having shut a while ago. A notice in the window said it was re-opening on 2nd July.Has anyone been yet or know if the same people are running it?

Hi - Davido is back - went last night food as good as ever!

Yes I've heard also that L'incontro at the junction of Abbeydale Rd and London Rd next to mount pleasant park and even open on mondays with a "credit crunch" cheap menu is really really excellent !!

Portofino's seems to have re-opened in the same place, the Bay Tree having shut a while ago. A notice in the window said it was re-opening on 2nd July.Has anyone been yet or know if the same people are running it?
Aah you beat me to it!

Drove past at the weekend and saw that it had re-opened, and thought I'd share the good news on here :)

I hope they will still be doing takeaways too... :love:

Yes I've heard also that L'incontro at the junction of Abbeydale Rd and London Rd next to mount pleasant park and even open on mondays with a "credit crunch" cheap menu is really really excellent !!

Yup I've been a few times now and it's good and good value :)