Eight legged friend

See here.

If you can't figure what it's about from the thread title you've only got yourself to blame.

I want to click but im scared of spiders! just HOW bad is it??

I don't like spiders, so I found out that if you click and hold on one of it's back legs, you can spin it round and round by it's leg!

I really must get out more.

I hate spiders but I actually thought thats quite sweet :)

eeeeekkk!! Why did I click, still it is funny spinning it around

My wife is terrified of spiders. If she sees one I have to grab it and put it outside. A few times I've not been able to catch it so I've pretended to carry it outside, then 5 minutes later, she sees the same one again and thinks we've got an infestation.

My wife is terrified of spiders. If she sees one I have to grab it and put it outside. A few times I've not been able to catch it so I've pretended to carry it outside, then 5 minutes later, she sees the same one again and thinks we've got an infestation.

That is so mean!

I'm in charge of spider removal in our house as my husband doesn't like them. The same cannot be said for our cat, who chases them and eats them.

We've had a really cool and very large (by UK standards) wolf spider right in the middle of of the wall in our bathroom since last night for some reason.

I've always really liked spiders, I had a brilliant Ladybird book on spiders as a kid which I read loads of times.

Fantastic, can feed it as well. Played the table tennis too.