Congratulations, Jabberwocky!

Thanks everyone!

The OH told me off for showing a pic of her nicely chewed fingernails along with the monster :D

This is day three without so much as a wink of sleep for me and Im feeble weeble flip-flip-diddle womble amputate amputate my word and Peggy Martin slightly delerious so please forgive me if any of my posts arent as lucid as usual!

Thanks everyone!

The OH told me off for showing a pic of her nicely chewed fingernails along with the monster :D

This is day three without so much as a wink of sleep for me and Im feeble weeble flip-flip-diddle womble amputate amputate my word and Peggy Martin slightly delerious so please forgive me if any of my posts arent as lucid as usual!

Time you got to bed now!!Catch up on some sleep..Congratulations and celebrations...

Congratulations to you love, now the fun starts lol. xxxx

:clap::clap::clap: congratulations to you both he is soooooooooo cute x

Fabulous news Jabbers, congrats. to you both and your wonderful new child, fondest wishes from cressy xxx

A late congrats, hope everyone is happy and well

A late one here too - congrats to Jabberwocky and all the wocky family :)

Woohoooo! Well done you hero! (and Julie too for the small part she played) The link didn't work for me but I'm sure he's gorrrgeousssss!

XXXXX