Where are you going for your Honeymoon?

Got another 15 months to wait but we're going to the Maldives... we were thining Mauritius at first but Maldives seems much cheaper... so we're obviously going with the chepaer of the 2!

Can't wait!!!!

We went to California, San Francicsco and then a road trip to LA and then we went to the Cook Islands. A long way to travel but it was worth it!

We went to the Canadian Rockies for our honeymoon which was the perfect mix of relaxation and adventure. So much so that we have returned a number of times since then. The scenery is breathtaking and the people are so friendly. The only thing we would change is not to have started our honeymoon the day after our wedding- we were so exhausted from the wedding day that we spent the first couple of days in Canada totally jetlagged! It's worth giving yourselves a few days break at home before the honeymoon if you can.

My business partner visited Mauritius recently and absolutely loved it.

Unhelpfully I can't remember the name of the hotel she stayed in but she came back raving about it - and she likes a bit of luxury! She claimed it was the perfect honeymoon location, beautiful, clean, lovely food, the perfect relaxing get away but with a good variety of activities around to stop you getting board. I think it may be a little pricey but then how many times do you get to do this!

I'll ask her to post the name of the hotel she stayed in.

We are going to the maldives for one week ... with no children! yipeeeeeeeee! im so exited we go on december 8th xxx

I have no idea! My fiance is planning, booking and everything. I will be given an indication of climate so I can pack - and then I will find out at the airport!

I am really excited!!

We are getting married in OctoberCan anyone recommend a nice hotel, not to far out of Sheffield, maybe with a nice restaurant or one near by where we can spend the first few days of married life? We have had to post-pone the actual honey moon till next year as I had surgery a few months ago and am not well enough to go just yet

I have booked our honeymoon now - 2 weeks in Kenya. First week is safari, then the second week is in a luxury treehouse on the beach! can't wait - just less than a year to go!

India is the world’s best place for Honeymoon.

I have booked two weeks in Baroda, india for Honeymoon

Baroda is a city of beautiful gardens, magnificent palaces and institutions of learning.

Places to Visit

Nazarbagh Palace

Kirti Mandir

Maharaja Fateh Singh Museum

Makara Palace

Pratap Vilas Palace At Lalbagh

Vadodara Museum And Picture Gallery

Tambekarwada

State : Gujarat

District : Baroda District