Whats it like norton woodseats

can anyone tell me what its like around cawthorne close, it seems very quiet

i know all areas have good and bad parts.you can send private pm if you wish

also whats the house prices around this area like, thanks in advance.

A very quiet residential road indeed and I've never been aware of any major problems in the area. A few small kids playing out can be a bit noisy and the field further on sometimes has a group of teens hanging around. It's a slow ten minute walk up to Woodseats and the shops and Sainsburys on Archer road is within easy walking distance. As far as I am aware the Fraser estate is still a sought after area in which to live with a wide variety of ages represented.

thanks for you views,it has been interesting, slimsid 2000 maybe not but i bet you get some nicer people.

Ey up

I live on the Fraser estate, the other side of barbers field, its oreet round here, get quite a few gangs of youths hanging about but their harmless enough, its like any council estate realy but a fair bit quiter than the worse ones, saying that my mate lives on lowedges and its quieter up there than down here, on his end anyway.

Get a few muppets now and again some smack rats were shooting at cars and windows last week, but generaly if people act like muppets and take the mick they dont last long unlike some areas where they get away with murder.

Its just woodseats by the way norton is up the hill, i think its just called norton woodseats in maps or by people trying to sound posh :P.

Good luck :thumbsup:

we walk a dog on there , its a quiet road and nice people live on it . I always thing the gardens leading down look funny, but when gardened properly they look good

thanks guys has i said befor it looks very nice, you get idiots everywhere am still looking in that area will see in near future