A good product to stop cats scratching wallpaper

Same here Jelly, one of my ferals ignores all the scratch posts and has shredded the new stair carpet. The spray you mention sounds good. Will try this. All the other 7 ferals just look at Whitey as if she's gone bananas. I threaten her with returning her to the car park where she came from but she doesn't seem to take me seriously. Why can't manufacturers make a cat-unfriendly carpet? x

Why can't manufacturers make a cat-unfriendly carpet? x
Wouldn't your cat leave home if you had one of those? :confused:

The other thing that doesn't 'travel well' is half read conversations ;)

Poddington knows full well such suggestions from me aren't serious :thumbsup:

Meh just read it all, feel like a right numpty now, sorry! :blush:

Well you shouldn't VW. You showed compassion. Don't worry about it! x

Meh just read it all, feel like a right numpty now, sorry! :blush:
No harm done - it's an old thread, and the 'atmosphere' in the group has changed a bit with the new personalities who now post regularly - that's how a forum grows :)

We rescued two minuscule kittens from certain death, the mother had almost no milk. Now, we are rewarded with two lovable but mischievous sisters. Wallpaper is their target. We`ve bought a scratch pad, a post and mat. They use them often. However, wallpaper still gets their attention. Redecorating is no use. So we have tried carpet samples on the wall. As we noticed they loved playing with our rugs, we tried it. It works. Chose how you attach them to your wall as some are plaster board, some are brick. A strip of timber across the top holding each piece does the job.

Our felines attacked the bottom stair carpet (sorted - we removed the carpet) and any wall that has blown vinyl stuff on it. We got one of those long see through plastic runners that normally turn up on the hall carpet and pinned it to the wall. That totally foxed them! They still attack any bit of blown vinyl they can find but we are gradually replacing it all.