Bring back Star Wars

Did you watch this last night on Channel Four? Fantastic viewing. I thought Carrie Fisher came across very well, she had a good sense of humour for an American. In fact all the people he interviewed seemed pretty down to earth.

how funny was justin's 'chewbaca' hair do???!!!!

Anthony Daniels was very stuck up though, and Mark Hamill, I mean, $50,000 to show, jeez, mind you, he does need the cash I guess.

Anthony Daniels was very stuck up though, and Mark Hamill, I mean, $50,000 to show, jeez, mind you, he does need the cash I guess.

Yes, I forgot about Anthony Daniels, came across as a right thespian!

Must admit, the precious attitude of some of the original Star Wars cast makes me want to puke.

With the exception of Harrison Ford, none of 'em have gone on to do much since - you would have thought 30 years was enough time to lay their collective artistic ghosts to rest and come to terms with the fact that they appeared in an iconic movie, the likes of which may never be seen again.

I dont suppose any of 'em have turned down the cheques from Lucas and co?

All Mark Hamill has done since Return of the Jedi, is voice The Joker in Batman animated movies, appear in some crap Japanese live action "Manga" movie, and star as Colonel Christoper Blair in Wing Commander 3, 4 and Prophecy on the PC.

Oh and he, C3PO, R2D2 and Chewbacca were in an episode of the Muppet Show in the late 80s.

All Mark Hamill has done since Return of the Jedi, is voice The Joker in Batman animated movies, appear in some crap Japanese live action "Manga" movie, and star as Colonel Christoper Blair in Wing Commander 3, 4 and Prophecy on the PC.

Oh and he, C3PO, R2D2 and Chewbacca were in an episode of the Muppet Show in the late 80s.

He also appeared as himself, acting out a parody of Luke Skywalker in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back, which is odd considering he doesn't like speaking about Star Wars anymore.

He also appeared as himself, acting out a parody of Luke Skywalker in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back, which is odd considering he doesn't like speaking about Star Wars anymore.
R

And the Simpsons...and Robot Chicken...and Family Guy...and Third rock from the Sun.

Infact, if you give hime enough wonga, it seems he's happy to reprise the role of Skywalker. Maybe his agent should have stipulated that he doesnt like talking about SW unless there is some decent bunce in it for him:mad:

Anyway, it's still one of my favourite lines from the Simpsons, when one of Fat Tony's goons says -

"You're all talk Hamill. You never even finished Jedi school":hihi:

R

And the Simpsons...and Robot Chicken...and Family Guy...and Third rock from the Sun.

Infact, if you give hime enough wonga, it seems he's happy to reprise the role of Skywalker. Maybe his agent should have stipulated that he doesnt like talking about SW unless there is some decent bunce in it for him

I don't really blame him. Maybe he just thinks Justin Lee Collins is an arse?

Maybe he should have sent his mate, Alan Carr. He's a bit like C3P0 in primer:)

Collins is an arse who has milked his novelty value for way too long. In fact he has put me off watching any of bring back series.

i enjoyed the show

Justin is about my age i reckon as he seems be bringing back my childhood

Grange hill, The A team and Star Wars, Whats next????